Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 63. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Time is money. Will your platform be different from the rest? I am interested in the mechanism of search of performers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Waiting for something more interesting here! A rather interesting activity, attentive plan!  Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Before the beginning of ICO there are a little more than a day. I hope that on the first day of sales, many of the investors will have time to buy tokens.
I think that everyone will have time to do it, because the ICO will be divided into several rounds with a long duration of trading.
Activity: 182
Before the beginning of ICO there are a little more than a day. I hope that on the first day of sales, many of the investors will have time to buy tokens.
Activity: 137
it seems odd to me that the manager does not answer certain questions? I already twice asked a question and did not see the answer
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I really liked the presentation of the project, tell me, the design of the platform will look the same as the presentation?
The design of the platform will be similar, but not identical. You can test your personal account, for this you need to register on the website.
Activity: 196

I, too, look forward to the beginning of ICO, I hope that this project will make me rich, like all other investors.
We all hope that the work tokens will grow in price, but this will depend on the popularity of the platform itself and on the interest of traders.
Activity: 266
Easy Work looks very decent, colorful presentation and very beautiful and practical website. I hope that ICO will be successful.
I, too, look forward to the beginning of ICO, I hope that this project will make me rich, like all other investors.
Activity: 238
Easy Work looks very decent, colorful presentation and very beautiful and practical website. I hope that ICO will be successful.
Activity: 32
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the project!
 Good luck team!
Activity: 67
I think that the project has a clear chance of success, because a lot of people now use cryptocurrency. Precisely because you do not need to make out a lot of documents for sending or accepting payments for work
Yes, on the one hand this fact makes work very easy, on the other hand, because the course is not permanent, it repels. So far there is no stability with the course (((

Not only because of the course people use crypto currency little. Very often due to the fact that there is no normal wallet that will be both safe and visually understandable.
Activity: 154
I read that the platform is based on blockchain technology. What should they give ?! I do not think it's worth using this here. Well maybe I'm wrong.!
I highlight a lot of advantages for this, one of the main things is that there is availability of the translation function in more than 100 languages of the world for expanding the geography of cooperation
Oh, it's very convenient and interesting, I think many will check this move, it's something new.
Unequivocally, the project will be in demand if the team does everything at the highest level.
Yes, do not forget about competitors, you need to do at times more and quality.
But there are a lot of similar projects, ICO is gaining global momentum, and every day there is something new and interesting.
Therefore, we should strive to capture our audience more quickly, doing the work at the highest level.
Activity: 144
I really liked the presentation of the project, tell me, the design of the platform will look the same as the presentation?
I read that the platform is based on blockchain technology. What should they give ?! I do not think it's worth using this here. Well maybe I'm wrong.!
I highlight a lot of advantages for this, one of the main things is that there is availability of the translation function in more than 100 languages of the world for expanding the geography of cooperation
Oh, it's very convenient and interesting, I think many will check this move, it's something new.
Unequivocally, the project will be in demand if the team does everything at the highest level.
Yes, do not forget about competitors, you need to do at times more and quality.
Activity: 90
I think that the project has a clear chance of success, because a lot of people now use cryptocurrency. Precisely because you do not need to make out a lot of documents for sending or accepting payments for work
Yes, on the one hand this fact makes work very easy, on the other hand, because the course is not permanent, it repels. So far there is no stability with the course (((
Activity: 182

As for me, the application of blockchain is already an indicator and level of the company.
[/quote]
You are absolutely right to argue that blockchain technology is already a lot of things mean, but because the project should be fully functional, that would attract users.
Activity: 70
Activity: 96
Excellent project with working projects and with a team of professionals! A healthy life is the key to success! Don't miss a chance to be a part of it !
Activity: 168
I personally have more confidence in those projects that are based on the blockchain, because it is an opportunity to observe your actions at any time of the day and in any part of the world.
As for me, the application of blockchain is already an indicator and level of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: