Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 64. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

ICO again suffered? Where can I find information on this issue? All announcements provided on 21 June.
The ICO process will start in 2 days and 2 hours, I have not heard that the deadline was postponed. The Website has all the information.
Activity: 252
I read that the platform is based on blockchain technology. What should they give ?! I do not think it's worth using this here. Well maybe I'm wrong.!
I personally have more confidence in those projects that are based on the blockchain, because it is an opportunity to observe your actions at any time of the day and in any part of the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I read that the platform is based on blockchain technology. What should they give ?! I do not think it's worth using this here. Well maybe I'm wrong.!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I see that the team have already finished the personal cabinet. Already fully prepared for ICO. It's good that the ICO was postponed, because they  have not  time to make the technical part))
I think for this reason there was a postponnation. Because it was originally planned to launch ICO earlier. I first thought that this was due to the course of the cryptocurrency, but as it turns out because of the development of the website.
Activity: 47
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Impeccably approach, certain idea,  promising website!
Activity: 168
It is very strange that the terms of Providence ICO postponed, I personally suspicious, and I do not understand why so.!?
So the team is not yet ready to provide its project in the form in which all would have been assessed.
So there were good reasons for that. Most likely they found some defects, they corrected the lost.
I think there is nothing controversial about this, very much the contrary, that the guys noticed and corrected the situation on time.
It is very strange that the terms of Providence ICO postponed, I personally suspicious, and I do not understand why so.!?
So the team is not yet ready to provide its project in the form in which all would have been assessed.
So there were good reasons for that. Most likely they found some defects, they corrected the lost.
Activity: 75
Who tried to work already for payment in the cryptocurrency? Do not frighten such a huge and unpredictable course? Well, in general, it is possible to lose perhaps a few% until you withdraw to fiat money.
Yes, such a large volatility on the market is quite repulsive, because you can agree to work for 500 $ = 1 ETH, and the ETH will fall in price and you will get 400 $.
Yes, it was already with me, people ordered a website for 2 eth. The course was first to 600, I thought that I would store it and sell it for more $... As a result, the cource fell to 500 ...
Wow, you're out of luck. On the contrary, I had more favorable conditions. I could even make money on the difference in the value of the crypto currency. So here it is different)))

Well, and people say that no one uses crypto currency)) They are of course used)) And very successfully. The result is))
ICO again suffered? Where can I find information on this issue? All announcements provided on 21 June.
Activity: 140
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)

At first I had the same opinion, but over the past 2-3 weeks the project has changed dramatically, there was a website, white paper, a list of the team that works on proet.
Activity: 154
It's cool that the project is going to steal the token immediately on 2 exchanges. This will instantly raise confidence in him from potential investors and the community.
For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed its project. Met when the exchange listened and disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges themselves were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that they are conducting a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Activity: 182
I believe that this project will go up strong and confident. Good luck devs!
It's cool that the project is going to steal the token immediately on 2 exchanges. This will instantly raise confidence in him from potential investors and the community.
For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed its project. Met when the exchange listened and disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
Activity: 70
Developers  have a lot of customers and performers in Russia, and they can start very well in Russia. The main to have desire))
There are already similar projects and a lot. We have an even more free market. Although less money ...
Activity: 137
unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question about the beta version. when will it be launched? and are you working on smart contracts?
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)

At first glance, it happens, I understand. Many projects first look like a scam. And this frightens off investors. But then a good team is going to work and everything is going fine!

Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled they need more and more usability, MVP, etc

At first glance, it happens, I understand. Many projects first look like a scam. And this frightens off investors. But then a good team is going to work and everything is going fine!
Pages:
Jump to: