Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 65. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
in fact, there is nothing unexpected and supernatural from the Russian project, as always a guide to youbit, that for me personally the verdict of the growth of the coin and the fall of 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)
Activity: 168
Tell me please, ICO begins in 3 days, I understand correctly? I see the information on website, but it's better to specify just in case))
You probably are afraid to miss the ICO. Do not be afraid, you have a  time, there are 3 days left. And besides, the developers have already prepared everything - a smart contract, a personal cabinet.

Yes, good preparation for ICO is a pledge of good fondrising. And of course this will have a connection with the further development of the project. As people show themselves initially - so to them and will be the relationship in the future.

Well, I think that in any case they will be able to change the course of events for the better! the main thing is to try to get it right. I think that at the present diligence they will manage to be abrupt.
Tell me please, ICO begins in 3 days, I understand correctly? I see the information on website, but it's better to specify just in case))
You probably are afraid to miss the ICO. Do not be afraid, you have a  time, there are 3 days left. And besides, the developers have already prepared everything - a smart contract, a personal cabinet.

Yes, good preparation for ICO is a pledge of good fondrising. And of course this will have a connection with the further development of the project. As people show themselves initially - so to them and will be the relationship in the future.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The temptation of course has))) a 50% bonus in the first hours of sales - it's a very good opportunity to buy cheaper and more. It is necessary to use those who are 100% sure of the perspective of the project.

I think that this in the long run may be reflected negatively on the value of the token rate. Because a few large investors can buy up everything with a bonus and then quickly sell, as soon as the token is on the stock exchange.
Well, this is unlikely, because large investors go into projects with great caution. And they are not interested in buying on open sale. They usually buy at a closed sale.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The temptation of course has))) a 50% bonus in the first hours of sales - it's a very good opportunity to buy cheaper and more. It is necessary to use those who are 100% sure of the perspective of the project.

I think that this in the long run may be reflected negatively on the value of the token rate. Because a few large investors can buy up everything with a bonus and then quickly sell, as soon as the token is on the stock exchange.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
I would like to clarify one information, tell me, the approximate price of WORK, excluding discounts and bonuses.
Without discounts, it turns out that EXCHANGE RATE: 1 ETH = 1046 WORK or 1 WORK= 0,5 USD
I would like to clarify one information, tell me, the approximate price of WORK, excluding discounts and bonuses.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2

Soft cap is only 400 ETH, I do not think that a project of this scale will have problems with the collection of this amount.
I also think so, because 400 ETH for the project, it's not so much. I hope that the administration will succeed, because I am interested in the success of this platform.
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? What awaits the team in the future, and what will happen from this!?!
It will correctly attract everyone at the same time, because some can not work without others precisely)) The most important thing is not to overdo it.
I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders. So it will be much more productive and the result will not be delayed.
This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. That's just a few people understand, to cohabitation, how to manage the crypto currency.
much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. then it will not be difficult in the crypt to conduct monetary transactions.)))))
Activity: 182
I like the idea of short-time ICO which means that the team is sure to collect the soft cap, and that the project will be performed quickly. Good luck to you, guys!
Soft cap is only 400 ETH, I do not think that a project of this scale will have problems with the collection of this amount.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
You do not fundamentally understand the fact that much also depends on the team. When the guys work only because of money - not always get the right result. Therefore, it is worthwhile to understand for yourself the fact that ideological people will prevail sooner or later.
Activity: 140
It will be nice to look at the beta version. No matter, it is interesting how the Work  Coin Platform will look like and how it will work. I think this project interests many investors.
I also think so, the interest from investors simply must be, because the turnover of tokens will be in any case, the demand for the WORK Coin will be.
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? What awaits the team in the future, and what will happen from this!?!
The idea is that the performers will look for a job, and the customer will have to create an order and place it on the platform.
Activity: 75
Do your team have the first IСO, or have there been already successful projects before? Just the product is quite competitive and for you probably will not be easy to exist  in this business without experience ...
So the experience of the guys just great. They are from this area. So everything is fine, you just have to wait until they show you what they are capable of)) I think the result will pleasantly surprise us))
It will correctly attract everyone at the same time, because some can not work without others precisely)) The most important thing is not to overdo it.
I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders. So it will be much more productive and the result will not be delayed.
This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. That's just a few people understand, to cohabitation, how to manage the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: