Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 68. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers?I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like.
The mechanics are very simple, the customer creates the work, the performers perform it, everything is very simple.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
To be honest, I now understand why they transferred the ICO. Today's bitcoin course explains everything. Very correct decision by the way. Allows the project to collect exactly the right amount of money.
Activity: 168
I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others)) The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))
What is the right proportion?)) I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders.
 I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others)) The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))
Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers?I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like.
Activity: 154
I saw a lot of ico who developed a wallet for sending and receiving crypto currency. So now depends on how much they will be practical and in demand.
Yes, there are a lot of wallets, but unfortunately in terms of security, many have a very bad condition. You can often find that wallets are hacking, and this is repelling new users ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
a promising project, it seems to me. Tell me, what are the news? what now with the project? How will you conduct an advertising campaign and involve people on your platform?
From the latest news, we can distinguish the appearance on the website of the project - personal account. Now, after registration, you can assess the potential of the site from the inside.
Also, I want to highlight another important news, this is a small list of the team that is working on the project.
Activity: 196
a promising project, it seems to me. Tell me, what are the news? what now with the project? How will you conduct an advertising campaign and involve people on your platform?
From the latest news, we can distinguish the appearance on the website of the project - personal account. Now, after registration, you can assess the potential of the site from the inside.
Activity: 182
Guys, how do you think the overall situation in the crypto-currency market will affect the collection of funds in the ICO process, which is scheduled for June 21?
I think it will, and it will have a global impact. There are many disagreements about this. To collect the necessary amount of money, the project administration will have to work hard.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
I saw a lot of ico who developed a wallet for sending and receiving crypto currency. So now depends on how much they will be practical and in demand.
Activity: 182
Guys, how do you think the overall situation in the crypto-currency market will affect the collection of funds in the ICO process, which is scheduled for June 21?
Activity: 126
Who already used such platforms? Will there be a withdrawal in dollars for a PayPall or a bank card? Or only in the crypto currency?
You can pay for the services only in the Work token, this is the whole meaning of the blockchain, in addition to security.
Activity: 238
I think that the project has a clear chance of success, because a lot of people now use cryptocurrency. Precisely because you do not need to make out a lot of documents for sending or accepting payments for work
All the details of working with cryptocurrency, we already know, undoubtedly there are many pros and cons. What can I say specifically about the Easy Work project? Can get a very decent platform for both performers and customers.
Activity: 196
Who already used such platforms? Will there be a withdrawal in dollars for a PayPall or a bank card? Or only in the crypto currency?
Previously, it was announced that a special exchanger will be built into the platform, it can be said clearly that the conclusion in the Fiat will be, but it is still unclear what electronic wallets.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I do not understand why do you need blockchain  ? Only for the security of transactions, or you use it as an excuse to go to the ICO or something else? I will be grateful for the response from the administrator
Activity: 154
I think that the project has a clear chance of success, because a lot of people now use cryptocurrency. Precisely because you do not need to make out a lot of documents for sending or accepting payments for work
Activity: 67
Information about the upcoming istings is a sign that the project will continue to develop. I think that this is understandable for every person who is at least a little in the cryptocurrency.
I think that this you can find in the white paper. They usually write such information. Look at the white paper, it should be there.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: