Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 69. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I see that the team have already finished the personal cabinet. Already fully prepared for ICO. It's good that the ICO was postponed, because they  have not  time to make the technical part))
I think for this reason there was a postponnation. Because it was originally planned to launch ICO earlier. I first thought that this was due to the course of the cryptocurrency, but as it turns out because of the development of the website.
Well, nothing, this sometimes happens, the main thing is that they coped in time and are ready. Because it would be very disappointing in the midst of finding out that there are some malfunctions.
Activity: 10
The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be cool.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I see that the team have already finished the personal cabinet. Already fully prepared for ICO. It's good that the ICO was postponed, because they  have not  time to make the technical part))
Over the past 2 weeks, a lot of interesting things have appeared, but the most important thing I would like to note is the list of the project team and the beta personal account.
Activity: 154
I hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement their ideas, because it will not be so easy. Let's not forget about the competition in this industry.
Activity: 144
Who tried to work already for payment in the cryptocurrency? Do not frighten such a huge and unpredictable course? Well, in general, it is possible to lose perhaps a few% until you withdraw to fiat money.
I have long been getting paid for my work in cryptocurrency, particularly in ETH or BTC. I like it, there are no problems.
Activity: 168
Who tried to work already for payment in the cryptocurrency? Do not frighten such a huge and unpredictable course? Well, in general, it is possible to lose perhaps a few% until you withdraw to fiat money.
Yes, such a large volatility on the market is quite repulsive, because you can agree to work for 500 $ = 1 ETH, and the ETH will fall in price and you will get 400 $.
Yes, it was already with me, people ordered a website for 2 eth. The course was first to 600, I thought that I would store it and sell it for more $... As a result, the cource fell to 500 ...
Wow, you're out of luck. On the contrary, I had more favorable conditions. I could even make money on the difference in the value of the crypto currency. So here it is different)))
Yes, such a large volatility on the market is quite repulsive, because you can agree to work for 500 $ = 1 ETH, and the ETH will fall in price and you will get 400 $.
Yes, it was already with me, people ordered a website for 2 eth. The course was first to 600, I thought that I would store it and sell it for more $... As a result, the cource fell to 500 ...
I like what redesign was done for the site. It looks very nice. I would like to see the platform in such tones. I wonder how the platform will look ...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me
I think that  guys already have agreements with performers and some employers. They will find customers and executives who will benefit from the platform, and then people will start coming.
Merit: 2
Today I went to the website and noticed that there was a button "REGISTER", why is it?
Activity: 350
The idea of the project is quite interesting, but I would like to look at your website or white paper, please give a link
Here is the link you requested http://easywork.life
 By the Way, recently the website design has been redesigned.
Activity: 75
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me
Activity: 140
The idea of the project is quite interesting, but I would like to look at your website or white paper, please give a link
I do not know if the cryptocurrency will be fixed to the dollar at the time of the order or not? Because with sharp fluctuations this can be very unprofitable both for the customer and for the performer.
I think that there will be some kind of mechanism. Because sharp jumps in the exchange rate are a big problem for crypto currency. That's why they do not use it for real business. There's a lot to lose.
Activity: 126
I do not know if the cryptocurrency will be fixed to the dollar at the time of the order or not? Because with sharp fluctuations this can be very unprofitable both for the customer and for the performer.
Yes, there are certain risks, but imagine the situation on the contrary, if the General background of the cryptocurrency market is favorable and the work token will grow.
It's cool that this year the platform will be developed and it will be possible to try how the project works. It will be even steeper if the course of the cryptocurrency by that time will grow by a lot.
Well, the Crypto currency is not predictable, and it may as yet grow up and fall, here at once you can not say. Of course we will hope that the rate will stabilize by that time.
Pages:
Jump to: