Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 66. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like the idea of short-time ICO which means that the team is sure to collect the soft cap, and that the project will be performed quickly. Good luck to you, guys!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey, all.
The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the plan!
Activity: 70
 I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? What awaits the team in the future, and what will happen from this!?!
Activity: 196

The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. We have an even more free market. Therefore, we can well break through.
You forget about the European and Asian market, the use of which is higher than the American and any other.
Activity: 154
As for me, and I trust my own taste))) then the project worthy of attention. I think he needs to go to the American market, or even continue.
Why would he need an American market? We have a lot of customers and performers here, it would be patience and most importantly - a desire, so you can turn mountains off!
The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. We have an even more free market. Therefore, we can well break through.
You know, everything is possible, the main thing is that there is a good strategy and plan on which to move on.
Activity: 168
As for me, and I trust my own taste))) then the project worthy of attention. I think he needs to go to the American market, or even continue.
Why would he need an American market? We have a lot of customers and performers here, it would be patience and most importantly - a desire, so you can turn mountains off!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 98
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Interesting. who will take certification from the performers. It will be very difficult to check people for a high level of knowledge or their absence. I think that this can be difficult.
I think that the guys from the team have ideas how to overcome this complexity. In any case, it will be well thought out. And this is in the interests of the performers themselves. So do not worry.
I think that is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very perspicuous. I do not know why.
Well, it happens. Well that came back and became interested, then the project is still worth attention.
Activity: 75
Interesting. who will take certification from the performers. It will be very difficult to check people for a high level of knowledge or their absence. I think that this can be difficult.
I think that is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very perspicuous. I do not know why.
Activity: 90
So it turns out that the idea is good. But much does not depend on the developers. Because there are external factors that influence the popularity of the crypto currency and the ability to use it in the future.
Like any other idea associated with the crypto currency and the blockchain. On the one hand, a very promising direction - on the other hand it may not be necessary for anyone ... It is difficult to guess how it will be
Well, I think that unlike usual projects, Work Coin will be able to work with both crypto currency and without it. What is the plus of such projects is the opportunity to change the form of payment and the scope of application.
Activity: 210
I have been following the project for about 2 weeks, ha this time has changed a lot, there are many new announcements and news, it is clear that the developers are daily work on the project.
Activity: 67
So it turns out that the idea is good. But much does not depend on the developers. Because there are external factors that influence the popularity of the crypto currency and the ability to use it in the future.
Like any other idea associated with the crypto currency and the blockchain. On the one hand, a very promising direction - on the other hand it may not be necessary for anyone ... It is difficult to guess how it will be
Activity: 182
Guys, please give a link to the main website of the project, I really want to see it with my own eyes.
Please http://easywork.life
I want to note that recently, the website design has been updated.
Guys, please give a link to the main website of the project, I really want to see it with my own eyes.
Activity: 252
I expect good luck for the project. Mindful plan, a very excellent idea, impeccable activity.
Yes, the plans for the future of the project are really very impressive, this is a new level for the platforms in this direction.
Activity: 34
I expect good luck for the project. Mindful plan, a very excellent idea, impeccable activity.
Pages:
Jump to: