Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 70. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Well, goverment will not allow people to switch to crypto currency, because they will lose a huge percentage of profits. Let's hope that WorkCoin promotes the introduction of crypto currency into business.

And will the platform be able to change the crypto currency in fiat and vice versa? I will consider that this is a very important functional, thanks to which the company will work and people will be comfortable.

I do not know, this was not announced. I think that over time they will listen to the wishes of users and of course introduce, if it does not contradict the legislation.

In the legislation so far there are no clear algorithms in this regard. In addition, the parliament is not accustomed to wiggling the brains. For a year now thay can't figure out what to do with the crypto currency.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's cool that this year the platform will be developed and it will be possible to try how the project works. It will be even steeper if the course of the cryptocurrency by that time will grow by a lot.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Well, goverment will not allow people to switch to crypto currency, because they will lose a huge percentage of profits. Let's hope that WorkCoin promotes the introduction of crypto currency into business.

And will the platform be able to change the crypto currency in fiat and vice versa? I will consider that this is a very important functional, thanks to which the company will work and people will be comfortable.

I do not know, this was not announced. I think that over time they will listen to the wishes of users and of course introduce, if it does not contradict the legislation.
Activity: 125
The temptation of course has))) a 50% bonus in the first hours of sales - it's a very good opportunity to buy cheaper and more. It is necessary to use those who are 100% sure of the perspective of the project.

About two days ago, the conditions have changed, now instead of 50% will be 40% discount, which will be valid for 7 days.
Activity: 154
The temptation of course has))) a 50% bonus in the first hours of sales - it's a very good opportunity to buy cheaper and more. It is necessary to use those who are 100% sure of the perspective of the project.
Activity: 168
I would like to wish this guys good luck. Because what they are doing - should benefit greatly for the entire crypto community. I think that we should watch the project and, if possible, take part in it.
Yes, I agree with you. I at least take part in the bounty of the company, because I'm not so sure about the investment. People attracts such a huge bonus. I'm still thinking about this.
Activity: 252
I would like to wish this guys good luck. Because what they are doing - should benefit greatly for the entire crypto community. I think that we should watch the project and, if possible, take part in it.
Activity: 98
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
You do not fundamentally understand the fact that much also depends on the team. When the guys work only because of money - not always get the right result. Therefore, it is worthwhile to understand for yourself the fact that ideological people will prevail sooner or later.
And how do you understand that the team is really ideological and will win in the fight against the competitors and that their product will be better than the rest. Until you see them in the work - just do not say ... It remains only to wait for their finish of development...
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
Do your team have the first ICO, or have there been already successful projects before? Just the product is quite competitive and for you probably will not be easy to exist  in this business without experience ...
Activity: 252

I would be more convenient to pay everything in dollars, sorry that there is no way to pay by Bank transfer:(

There are also online exchangers, now there are no problems with buying the same Bitcoins or Ethereum, everything is done in 5-10 minutes.
Why to experiment and take chances with online exchange? It is easier to transfer Fiat to the cryptocurrency exchange and buy the same ETH.
Activity: 238

I would be more convenient to pay everything in dollars, sorry that there is no way to pay by Bank transfer:(

There are also online exchangers, now there are no problems with buying the same Bitcoins or Ethereum, everything is done in 5-10 minutes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I understood correctly that the ICO process will start in 1 week? In what currencies can I pay for your tokens?
Announced only two crypto currencies in which payments will be accepted-that BTC and ETH.
Activity: 182
I understood correctly that the ICO process will start in 1 week? In what currencies can I pay for your tokens?
Announced only two crypto currencies in which payments will be accepted-that BTC and ETH.
I see that negotiations with Yobit and Hitbtc are already underway, and what about other cryptocurrency exchanges? Are they being negotiated?
Officially announced information only on these two exchanges. I think that after the start of the project, the token will be turned over to others, but only after the full launch.
Activity: 140
I see that negotiations with Yobit and Hitbtc are already underway, and what about other cryptocurrency exchanges? Are they being negotiated?
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Interesting. who will take certification from the performers. It will be very difficult to check people for a high level of knowledge or their absence. I think that this can be difficult.
Even 10-15 years ago, the test of professionalism would be very difficult, now, there are special tests.
Activity: 20
WORK Coin seems nice coin
Activity: 71
Can you please tell me when the website will be updated? I reread the information, but I did not find the exact date, and that will be specifically updated. Thank you!

I think that you should already look at the website. The team updated the information recently. There is a command, an updated white list. I am pleased with such updates.
Pages:
Jump to: