Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 67. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
On the project Easy Work, as well as on others, the support service and moderators will work, controversial issues should be resolved quickly.
Now, no self-respecting project is working without support service-that's normal. The main thing that this support service worked quickly.
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
On the project Easy Work, as well as on others, the support service and moderators will work, controversial issues should be resolved quickly.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The project seems rather promising!
Interesting business, extraordinary activity, certain project.
Activity: 168
In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then he sends money.
In fact, everything is much simpler than it seems. The customer leaves the task, indicates the cost of its execution, and the necessary amount is frozen in his account to pay for the order.
.I think we just need to carefully check and control everything, and with time, the whole system will be adjusted.
Activity: 154
In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then he sends money.
In fact, everything is much simpler than it seems. The customer leaves the task, indicates the cost of its execution, and the necessary amount is frozen in his account to pay for the order.
I look forward to the start of trading, are there any changes with the timing of the ICO? Everything going according to plan?
At this stage, there are no changes, everything goes according to the plan, but the General situation in the crypto-currency market can affect the timing.
Do they only check the documents? how high-quality? Huh Huh
What will the platform look like in the future?As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches?
I think that in the same tones that the presentation was made. I personally like this color)) More important is the moment of UI, from this the popularity of the platform will directly depend.
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
It already exists. And by the way, the platform is already assembling performers and verifying. The mechanism is running
What will the platform look like in the future?As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches?

There is already a personal user account, you can register on the site and look at the design inside.
By the way, I have already tested my personal account, I can not say anything bad, at first glance everything is fine.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

There is already a personal user account, you can register on the site and look at the design inside.
Activity: 252
I think that in the same tones that the presentation was made. I personally like this color)) More important is the moment of UI, from this the popularity of the platform will directly depend.
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
Activity: 98
I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others)) The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))
What is the right proportion?)) I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders.
This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. But few people understand how to manage the crypto currency. Therefore, on the platform must be a fiat input and output.
A lot depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult to conduct money transactions in the crypto.
Activity: 89
an amazing project with awesome concept. I’m sure that this project will make a revolution in this industry. I advise you to buy some tokens and save them. I'm sure the price in the future will go up many times over.

This will serve as another additional source of orders for them. But few people understand how to manage the crypto currency. Therefore, on the platform must be a fiat input and output.
I saw the information that the platform will be built-in exchanger, where you can exchange WORK for Fiat, or Vice versa.
I look forward to the start of trading, are there any changes with the timing of the ICO? Everything going according to plan?
I don't see any changes with the ICO dates. Go according to plan, on 21 June. I'm waiting for the sales.
I also know that the project  WORK Coin  has the right to be on the market !!! And in general, the simpler and more understandable the idea of the project the better and more willing people will join it .  Provided a service, they paid for it and, as the coin WORK is used, its value will grow.  Wink Now there are really great projects with great ideas.
The demand for the coin will determine its price in the future. In order to token WORK growth, you need to attract maximum customers to the platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I also know that the project  WORK Coin  has the right to be on the market !!! And in general, the simpler and more understandable the idea of the project the better and more willing people will join it .  Provided a service, they paid for it and, as the coin WORK is used, its value will grow.  Wink Now there are really great projects with great ideas.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Good idea, I like it. Now. when the crypto currency starts its development path - it is very important to give people the opportunity to earn money in the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: