Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 73. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The fact that the project is going to list the token immediately as much as 2 exchanges is very cool. This raises confidence in him from potential investors and the community of future users.
Tell me,what kind of crypto-currency exchanges are planned to be listed for? What crypto exchanges are already negotiating with?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The fact that the project is going to list the token immediately as much as 2 exchanges is very cool. This raises confidence in him from potential investors and the community of future users.
The main thing is that the team develops its project. For investors this is very good news. Met when the exchanger listed token and project disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
Activity: 154
I would like to see on the pllatform the opportunity to exchange the Crypto-currency into a fiat. I do not want to get out in the cryptocurrency. In the shops it is not accepted yet.
But you have the opportunity to calculate it for purchases on the Internet, as far as I know this function is already present on many trading websites
Activity: 98
I would like to see on the pllatform the opportunity to exchange the Crypto-currency into a fiat. I do not want to get out in the cryptocurrency. In the shops it is not accepted yet.
 I think that the working class knows about the crypto currency. And those who seek to earn and invest in the crypto currency - will gladly use the service.
Activity: 252
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me
I think that  guys already have agreements with performers and some employers. They will find customers and executives who will benefit from the platform, and then people will start coming.
I watched the video on YouTube about Work Coin, they said that there was already a set of performers and customers. If the customer base and the contractors are being formed, then the project is developing.
I think that you need to focus on services for the IT sector, because the payment for repairing an apartment or car in the crypto currency will not do ... It's a little strange for me.
It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me
I think that  guys already have agreements with performers and some employers. They will find customers and executives who will benefit from the platform, and then people will start coming.
The most important thing is to find regular customers, and with the performers there should be no problems, because there are a lot of them on the Internet.
Activity: 70
I watched the video on YouTube about Work Coin, they said that there was already a set of performers and customers. If the customer base and the contractors are being formed, then the project is developing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
In general, I saw many such projects, mostly bourgeois. And the idea is not new. Only here a lot depends on the team. If the team is going to develop, it will not work ...
Yes, but there is such an opportunity, to receive a salary in the ETH, BTC as well)) Such a latent way to invest - when you can't to buy, so you will earn)))
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
the idea is interesting. Tell me, do you already have a set of customers and performers? is it possible to know in advance about the working conditions?
All performers will be tested before they will be able to take the order to work. This is 100% information.
Activity: 75
Well, in principle, the idea is cool. Even if a person does not have crypto, this does not mean that he does not want to receive it.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
I cannot link the team in their official LinkedIn accounts how can we check the background of each member of the team, if youre conducting an ico and no intent to scam investors then be transparent reveal your team members and not just a pictures of them.
Activity: 137
the idea is interesting. Tell me, do you already have a set of customers and performers? is it possible to know in advance about the working conditions?
Oh, cool, the guys have updated the white list and added the team)) Who will prompt, will the beta version of the platform anounced before pre-sale? Very interesting.
It's good that there are such projects as WorkCoin, they will help people find earnings and will get acquainted with the sphere of crypto currency. I hope that thanks to the project, there will be a lot more crypto currency users!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
An interesting project, which I will be watching for now. I hope there will be a bounty company. If there is a bounty then I will be pleased to participate))
Well, goverment will not allow people to switch to crypto currency, because they will lose a huge percentage of profits. Let's hope that WorkCoin promotes the introduction of crypto currency into business.

And will the platform be able to change the crypto currency in fiat and vice versa? I will consider that this is a very important functional, thanks to which the company will work and people will be comfortable.
Well, goverment will not allow people to switch to crypto currency, because they will lose a huge percentage of profits. Let's hope that WorkCoin promotes the introduction of crypto currency into business.
Activity: 238
WOW, today I went to the website of the project and noticed that its design has been updated a little, well done developers, work on the project is necessary, and most importantly, what would this work have seen potential investors.
The update of the website was made yesterday, in the evening. Now navigation on the website has become much easier.
Pages:
Jump to: