Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 74. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
WOW, today I went to the website of the project and noticed that its design has been updated a little, well done developers, work on the project is necessary, and most importantly, what would this work have seen potential investors.
Activity: 67
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))

It's interesting that the guys are targeting the Russian market. Adequate project, in fact, such exchanges are very much lacking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The necessary project, thanks to which people will use the crypto currency more. And it will be great if they finally switch from fiat money, which are not very practical.
Activity: 154
Do you really think that many people will use this platform? Now the crypto currency is not so popular. There will be few customers and performers.

So this is only your opinion. In fact, people are already much more familiar with crypto currency than you think. In addition, this number is growing day by day and will grow.

It is much more convenient to conduct any type of payment in the crypto currency. And I think that over time, the commission for transfers will be even lower. Then it will gain mass.

Of course, the commission will be lower and the number of transfers will increase. Bitcoin develops a Lightin Network, and Vitalik Buterin promised that  ETH will make 1 million transactions per second.
Do you really think that many people will use this platform? Now the crypto currency is not so popular. There will be few customers and performers.

So this is only your opinion. In fact, people are already much more familiar with crypto currency than you think. In addition, this number is growing day by day and will grow.

It is much more convenient to conduct any type of payment in the crypto currency. And I think that over time, the commission for transfers will be even lower. Then it will gain mass.
Activity: 98

Activity: 196

Perhaps, today the cryptocurrency is falling in price, but this does not make it less popular. The project will not be launched soon, in the future the situation may change radically.
You are right, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, today it falls in price, and tomorrow is growing.
Activity: 350

Perhaps, today the cryptocurrency is falling in price, but this does not make it less popular. The project will not be launched soon, in the future the situation may change radically.
Activity: 182
Than EASY WORK is better than other projects? What is the main advantage of this promising project?
Activity: 252
If the team will continue to work in this spirit, it will be really cool. I hope this is not the last update. I would also add links to team members.

I think that such nuances will be solved in the course of work. The main thing that team works and the results are visible. Continue in the same spirit !!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
That there is a project designed for the future? Because now there will be a limited number of users and attract new ones will also be difficult ...
Activity: 182
If the team will continue to work in this spirit, it will be really cool. I hope this is not the last update. I would also add links to team members.

The administration promised to reveal the team that is working on the project by the beginning of the ICO process.
Activity: 70
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Can you please tell me when the website will be updated? I reread the information, but I did not find the exact date, and that will be specifically updated. Thank you!

I just noticed today that the design of the site has changed, great work from the developers-well done.
The website has become more serious, you can see that the developers tried. There's even new information.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Can you please tell me when the website will be updated? I reread the information, but I did not find the exact date, and that will be specifically updated. Thank you!

I just noticed today that the design of the site has changed, great work from the developers-well done.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use crypto currency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.
I think that you are mistaken. Because so many people now earn in the crypto currency. And these people are not very profitable to withdraw money to fiat money. A big loss of money.
I have long turned my attention to this project, I hope that the administration of the project will be able to fully implement the blockchain technology, the only way to defeat competitors.
Everything depends on the implementation, in principle, of this project, a great chance of success, I'm not saying that it will be the number one among the sites for performers, but it will occupy a leading place in the market.
Activity: 75
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use crypto currency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.
Activity: 29
Their idea is rather engaging in my mind
Pages:
Jump to: