Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 77. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Great that project immediately thinks about the  listings on the  exchangers. This indicates that they think about people, and about that, how to make interest to their token.
Activity: 252
In general, I saw many such projects, mostly bourgeois. And the idea is not new. Only here a lot depends on the team. If the team is going to develop, it will not work ...
Yes, but there is such an opportunity, to receive a salary in the ETH, BTC as well)) Such a latent way to invest - when you can't to buy, so you will earn)))

In fact, many people, even if they want to buy for investment purposes, do not understand what to do, because a difficult topic and those who work hard constantly - it's not enough time to understand everything.

Of course, it took me about 3 months, until I understood how work cryptocurrency. This is taking into account the constant work and full time with family. I think other people+ - the same time will be, if no one explains, reliable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In general, I saw many such projects, mostly bourgeois. And the idea is not new. Only here a lot depends on the team. If the team is going to develop, it will not work ...
Yes, but there is such an opportunity, to receive a salary in the ETH, BTC as well)) Such a latent way to invest - when you can't to buy, so you will earn)))

In fact, many people, even if they want to buy for investment purposes, do not understand what to do, because a difficult topic and those who work hard constantly - it's not enough time to understand everything.
Activity: 182

Above it has already been said that the developers of the project abandoned the bounty program to support the price of WORK.
Do you think it is reasonable? After all, additional advertising, certainly would not hurt the project.
Activity: 182
An interesting project, which I will be watching for now. I hope there will be a bounty company. If there is a bounty then I will be pleased to participate))
For unknown reasons, the developers decided not to make a bounty company, because the project is quite popular.
Above it has already been said that the developers of the project abandoned the bounty program to support the price of WORK.
Activity: 168
An interesting project, which I will be watching for now. I hope there will be a bounty company. If there is a bounty then I will be pleased to participate))
For unknown reasons, the developers decided not to make a bounty company, because the project is quite popular.
Now it is very difficult to find part time in the field of crypto-currency, I will be happy to follow the development of the project. And I will participate in the bounty))

I do not want to upset you, but the bounty company will not be, the administration of the project, decided not to run the bounty.
Activity: 154
Now it is very difficult to find part time in the field of crypto-currency, I will be happy to follow the development of the project. And I will participate in the bounty))
Activity: 350
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))

It's interesting that the guys are targeting the Russian market. Adequate project, in fact, such exchanges are very much lacking.

I do not know whether it is good or bad, I think that it would be easier to work with the Asian market, the problem with customers would not be.
Activity: 196
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))

You are absolutely right, it all depends on the owners of the project Easy Work, as in all other projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Good, strong team. This project has a future
The future of the project is, but for a successful start of the project, you need to collect at least 30 BTC.
There are chances to collect 30 BTC, they are very high, because it is only 225 000 dollars, at the current rate.
This is a very small softcap. They write that "We have a preliminary agreement on the placement of coins on stock exchanges: Hitbtc and Yobit.io", but Hitbtc takes very big money for adding new tokens. How will they pay?
Activity: 238
I agree, the idea is not new and there are a lot of similar projects, the popularity of the project will depend on the approach of the administration to its users.
Activity: 98
That there is a project designed for the future? Because now there will be a limited number of users and attract new ones will also be difficult ...
Yes exactly. Because now there are few services that accept payment in the crypto currency. And I did not meet the services, where you can order services for crypto. Many have seen startups, but they are very slow to develop and have fuzzy positioning.
I see that I was transferred to the 12th ICO number, and you can find out why. Purely out of curiosity.
I think that there are 2 reasons: a sharp change in the rate, in connection with which the team will not be able to collect the necessary amount or internal changes, which are no less important.
That there is a project designed for the future? Because now there will be a limited number of users and attract new ones will also be difficult ...
Yes exactly. Because now there are few services that accept payment in the crypto currency. And I did not meet the services, where you can order services for crypto. Many have seen startups, but they are very slow to develop and have fuzzy positioning.
I see that I was transferred to the 12th ICO number, and you can find out why. Purely out of curiosity.
Don't forget that the crypto currency is now young and every day more people learn about it and become more users.
Activity: 252
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use crypto currency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.
I think that you are mistaken. Because so many people now earn in the crypto currency. And these people are not very profitable to withdraw money to fiat money. A big loss of money.
I agree, now it is necessary to give large commission for translating the Crypto currency into fiat money. I do not like it.
Well, it is for such people, who want to use their crypto not only like investitions and this project will work
Activity: 70
It is difficult to say that the project will be very popular. Now very few people use crypto currency. Therefore, the number of users / customers will not be large.
I think that you are mistaken. Because so many people now earn in the crypto currency. And these people are not very profitable to withdraw money to fiat money. A big loss of money.
I agree, now it is necessary to give large commission for translating the Crypto currency into fiat money. I do not like it.
Pages:
Jump to: