Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 76. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experions? I'm curious how you came to this idea?
I think that they just conducted a market research, and realized that such projects is not enough, and they want to make own. That's enough. What else do you need?
It's all very interesting. But I did not find the information in which currency I can withdraw funds. And will everything be legal? What if at in Russia your project will be banned. What will you do next?
The service market is simply huge and I think that the project will be popular in other countries. Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and many other countries, as well as many Russian-speaking people around the world.
Well, let them forbid. Their authorities no longer win, sooner or later they realize it. In the meantime, trying to get some laws that are not clear ...
Activity: 154
I have a pleasant and positive news for you, the project has decided to launch a bounty company, I have already joined it.
great news, I've been waiting for her. I have already joined, interestingly the number of seats is limited?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If the project is placed on these exchanges after the launch, this means that the success is almost guaranteed
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experions? I'm curious how you came to this idea?
I think that they just conducted a market research, and realized that such projects is not enough, and they want to make own. That's enough. What else do you need?
It's all very interesting. But I did not find the information in which currency I can withdraw funds. And will everything be legal? What if at in Russia your project will be banned. What will you do next?
The service market is simply huge and I think that the project will be popular in other countries. Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and many other countries, as well as many Russian-speaking people around the world.
Activity: 144
I have a pleasant and positive news for you, the project has decided to launch a bounty company, I have already joined it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Well, imagine - they want to collect 1000 BTC, at the rate of 6000$- that's 6 millions, and at the rate of 10,000$ = 1 BTC - this is already 6 millions. There will be more money - there will be a better development.
[/quote]
About what 1000 BTC is in question, when the project has a 100 BTC hardcap, you are mistaken with calculations, because the project needs ten times less money.
And on the other hand - very good. that they transferred the ICO, now the guys have more time to prepare and of course there will be a more interesting course, which only contributes to larger collections.

I do not quite understand how the course of cryptocurrency can affect on the fundrising.  Explain please for newbie))

Well, imagine - they want to collect 1000 BTC, at the rate of 6000$- that's 6 millions, and at the rate of 10,000$ = 1 BTC - this is already 6 millions. There will be more money - there will be a better development.
For a small project, 300 thousand dollars - a very significant amount ... Now it is clear why they transferred the iCo.

I think by that time the course will be more stable. And accordingly for the project it will be a huge plus.
And on the other hand - very good. that they transferred the ICO, now the guys have more time to prepare and of course there will be a more interesting course, which only contributes to larger collections.

I do not quite understand how the course of cryptocurrency can affect on the fundrising.  Explain please for newbie))

For a small project, 300 thousand dollars - a very significant amount ... Now it is clear why they transferred the iCo.
Activity: 67
Activity: 168

When the cryptocurrency grows in price, many investors are in a good mood, because one way or another, you will sell the purchased tokens for Ethereum, respectively, the more expensive ETH is, the more you will get Fiat money from the sale of tokens.
Activity: 182

I have not caused any negative, the situation when the ICO rescheduled. After all, this was done to improve the situation, and not Vice versa.
It would be nice to look at the beta version. All the same it is interesting how the Work  Coin Platform will look and how it will work. I think this opportunity interests many investors.

Of course, this interests many of the community and investors. But so far, the company has  proclaim the implementation of the platform only after raising funds.

I do not fully understand this decision of the company and I do not like it. On the other hand - the team has clear reasons for this and it is necessary to understand and take their decision.

Drop the panic! There are already agreements on listing on 2 exchanges, I think it's not just that. We must be patience and wait for positive news
It would be nice to look at the beta version. All the same it is interesting how the Work  Coin Platform will look and how it will work. I think this opportunity interests many investors.

Of course, this interests many of the community and investors. But so far, the company has  proclaim the implementation of the platform only after raising funds.

I do not fully understand this decision of the company and I do not like it. On the other hand - the team has clear reasons for this and it is necessary to understand and take their decision.

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Great that project immediately thinks about the  listings on the  exchangers. This indicates that they think about people, and about that, how to make interest to their token.
This token will be interesting to investors. Some one wil even start to trade from the first days. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
also if you live in a small town, it's better to keep quiet about using the cryptocurrency. Because people will not understand you, also they will think that you are not normal.

Well at least I did not say that this is the future of the whole planet, otherwise I would have  a chance to wear  the straitjacket)) And the project is cool, I'm waiting for the release, I'll test it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Project worthy of attention and actually - very necessary service. 100% that it needs to go to the US market.
In US there a lot of the similar projects.. Russian-speaking  market have  more opportunities.
Activity: 98
also if you live in a small town, it's better to keep quiet about using the cryptocurrency. Because people will not understand you, also they will think that you are not normal.
Pages:
Jump to: