Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 75. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 11
this good future project we must support build a promising business, hopefully run smoothly and successfully
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have long turned my attention to this project, I hope that the administration of the project will be able to fully implement the blockchain technology, the only way to defeat competitors.
Activity: 25
It looks of this business will be better in the near future.
Activity: 168

We'll have news very soon. The updated site with the details of the ICO, the team, the details of Bounty, the investor's office and much more, remained just 1 day so that we launched a new version of the site. Patience!

I would like to see your website, because a lot depends on it. Investors pay special attention to the website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

We'll have news very soon. The updated site with the details of the ICO, the team, the details of Bounty, the investor's office and much more, remained just 1 day so that we launched a new version of the site. Patience![/b][/color]
Great news, I'm looking forward to hearing about the team. I hope this will add relevance to the project and encourage investors to take action.
copper member
Activity: 115
And on the other hand - very good. that they transferred the ICO, now the guys have more time to prepare and of course there will be a more interesting course, which only contributes to larger collections.

I do not quite understand how the course of cryptocurrency can affect on the fundrising.  Explain please for newbie))

Well, imagine - they want to collect 1000 BTC, at the rate of 6000$- that's 6 millions, and at the rate of 10,000$ = 1 BTC - this is already 6 millions. There will be more money - there will be a better development.
For a small project, 300 thousand dollars - a very significant amount ... Now it is clear why they transferred the iCo.

We'll have news very soon. The updated site with the details of the ICO, the team, the details of Bounty, the investor's office and much more, remained just 1 day so that we launched a new version of the site. Patience!
Activity: 154
Do I need to go through the KYC procedure to participate in ico?
Nothing is said about this, so I think that it will not be necessary to pass KYC.
KYC operation is not necessary, not for future investors, nor for the participants of the bounty company, the project is open to all.
Activity: 182
Nothing is said about this, so I think that it will not be necessary to pass KYC.
Activity: 29
Activity: 14
Interesting business, trust in the future should run under the planned.
Why is It important to buy work on ICO? Isn't it easier to wait for the tokens to be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges?
Merit: 2
I hope this project go up well and perfect!

Why to go up if we can go sideways. In a bear market, you can't expect much from the new projects straight away.
I fully agree, now the bearish trend, it is better to wait this time, the market trend will not change to a bullish one.
I think that it is because of the unstable cryptocurrency market, the owners of easy work debugged the start time of the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Why to go up if we can go sideways. In a bear market, you can't expect much from the new projects straight away.
I fully agree, now the bearish trend, it is better to wait this time, the market trend will not change to a bullish one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 47
Activity: 238
I have a pleasant and positive news for you, the project has decided to launch a bounty company, I have already joined it.
I've been following the project for a long time, and I've been waiting for the bounty company to start, it's good news.
What are the terms of the bounty program? Did I understand correctly that the bounty will last until the end of the token sale process?
Activity: 252
I have a pleasant and positive news for you, the project has decided to launch a bounty company, I have already joined it.
I've been following the project for a long time, and I've been waiting for the bounty company to start, it's good news.

And why, such a social network as telegrams not added in bounty program? Very strange.
Twitter and Facebook looks much better than telegram. This is the decision of the administration, they know better.
Activity: 71
In my point of view  idea is certainly not new. But if the project has a strong team and a well-written White Paper, then there are all chances to collect the right amount and even more.
great news, I've been waiting for her. I have already joined, interestingly the number of seats is limited?
And why, such a social network as telegrams not added in bounty program? Very strange.
Pages:
Jump to: