Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 78. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
When does the bounty begin Huh Where can I learn more about the information? Tell me please)))
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Good, strong team. This project has a future
The future of the project is, but for a successful start of the project, you need to collect at least 30 BTC.
There are chances to collect 30 BTC, they are very high, because it is only 225 000 dollars, at the current rate.
How many want to raise funds as much as possible, the project has a hardcore cap?

There is. Soft cap 400 ETH. Hard cap 6600 ETH
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. Because there is no picture in the head about this project. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
I think that the delay with the implementation of ICO is related to the development of the beta version of the platform. I hope, too, I can see how the project will look like.
I met projects that collected not small amounts of money without even having a beta version on hand. Much depends on the team, how they behave with investors.
copper member
I saw that you are negotiating with listing your tokens on the Hitbtc exchange? Is there any news on this?

All news will be posted on social networks. I ask you to follow them in the social network where you are most comfortable)
copper member
the idea of the project looks very promising, like I have not met. tell me, will there be any bonuses available to buy tokens?
here will be super token sale with a 50% discount in the first 1-5 hours of ICO. Tokens in the next 5-10 hours of ICO will be sold with 30% discount
Don't you think a 50% discount in the first 1-5 hours of ICO is too much? I don't know, this is the first time I've seen such plans.

Our plans have changed and the figures are correspondingly, too, so wait for the news
Activity: 67
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. Because there is no picture in the head about this project. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
copper member
A very interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start ICO?
Time ICO was moved to 21 June, I hope more of them move will not, it all depends on he situation on the market of cryptocurrencies.

All right. Start ICO June 21, the more it will not be tolerated. Now the site is being modified with all the changes and the investor's personal cabinet
Activity: 252
I saw that you are negotiating with listing your tokens on the Hitbtc exchange? Is there any news on this?
And I am more interested in the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, it is better suited for young projects, what the easy work project is.
Activity: 182
Everything will be clear, closer to the beginning of ICO, we still have 2 weeks before. The administration promised to add all the missing information.

How many want to raise funds as much as possible, the project has a hardcore cap?
Of course, any project that holds an ICO has a hardcap and softcap, then the hard cap is equal to the amount of 100 BTC.
The future of the project is, but for a successful start of the project, you need to collect at least 30 BTC.
There are chances to collect 30 BTC, they are very high, because it is only 225 000 dollars, at the current rate.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I know that many people face difficulties in transferring fiat money to the crypto currency. I wonder how the platform realizes the solution of this problem
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
A very interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start ICO?
Time ICO was moved to 21 June, I hope more of them move will not, it all depends on he situation on the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Activity: 34
Activity: 71
With the course of incomprehensible things are happening, people say that now even experienced traders are afraid to enter the market ... It's not for nothing that they transferred the ICO.

Yes, I hope this will only have a positive impact on the project. I'm a little worried that  on June 21 the course will not go lower ... But I do not think this will happen, it is already at the bottom.
A young and fresh project to which I want to wish strength and development. I hope you will succeed and I will be able to be the performer or customer on your platform in the future! (smiley)
The most interesting factor is that the project administration emphasizes that the rights of the contractor and the customer will be equal. I think it is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: