Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 79. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
With the course of incomprehensible things are happening, people say that now even experienced traders are afraid to enter the market ... It's not for nothing that they transferred the ICO.
Activity: 252
A young and fresh project to which I want to wish strength and development. I hope you will succeed and I will be able to be the performer or customer on your platform in the future! (smiley)
Cool, just what I need! I hope that it will be possible soon to try how the platform works!
Activity: 154
In my point of view  idea is certainly not new. But if the project has a strong team and a well-written White Paper, then there are all chances to collect the right amount and even more.
If we consider that the hard cap is 100 BTC, then the project has all the chances to collect the maximum amount.
The developers of the project are courageous people. They go into a very competitive business. Let's see how they will succeed ...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my point of view  idea is certainly not new. But if the project has a strong team and a well-written White Paper, then there are all chances to collect the right amount and even more.
Well, let's see what  guys have in mind, while something is difficult enough to predict. Because they moved ICO, they decided to provide a baunty company ... and many more are being finalized.
Activity: 182
the idea of the project looks very promising, like I have not met. tell me, will there be any bonuses available to buy tokens?
here will be super token sale with a 50% discount in the first 1-5 hours of ICO. Tokens in the next 5-10 hours of ICO will be sold with 30% discount
Don't you think a 50% discount in the first 1-5 hours of ICO is too much? I don't know, this is the first time I've seen such plans.
the idea of the project looks very promising, like I have not met. tell me, will there be any bonuses available to buy tokens?
here will be super token sale with a 50% discount in the first 1-5 hours of ICO. Tokens in the next 5-10 hours of ICO will be sold with 30% discount
team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experions? I'm curious how you came to this idea?
I think that they just conducted a market research, and realized that such projects is not enough, and they want to make own. That's enough. What else do you need?
It's all very interesting. But I did not find the information in which currency I can withdraw funds. And will everything be legal? What if at in Russia your project will be banned. What will you do next?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
 team have  first project, which is based on the blockchain,  or have there been developments in this direction before, some experions? I'm curious how you came to this idea?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
Actually - the goal of the project is to connect those who can do the work and those who need these services. And give security to both sides. Personally for me it's saved nerves and time.

The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.

The market for services is very large. For customers this is a unique opportunity to find a quality performer. For the performer this is another source of work.
 I think thatthis is very neccesary project, because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life. And it will developt all industry, and will help people to earn in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Great that project immediately thinks about the  listings on the  exchangers. This indicates that they think about people, and about that, how to make interest to their token.
This token will be interesting to investors. Some one wil even start to trade from the first days. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
The first days of trading, not always the most favorable for the coin itself, the price can jump up, and fall down a little, it all depends on the demand for the coin, from traders and investors.
Great that project immediately thinks about the  listings on the  exchangers. This indicates that they think about people, and about that, how to make interest to their token.
This token will be interesting to investors. Some one wil even start to trade from the first days. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. But I hope that team ill get positive result at all.
Project worthy of attention and actually - very necessary service. 100% that it needs to go to the US market.
And what do you not like the European market, or Asian? I think that the American market is not so promising.
Absolutely true, think about listing tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges, and how can we work differently?
copper member
Activity: 115
When does the bounty begin Huh Where can I learn more about the information? Tell me please)))
The owners of the project do not intend to hold a bounty company, this has already been said a million times.
A strange decision on the part of the administration, because the bounty program is advertising, which is so necessary EASY WORК.
This decision, the owners of the project supported investors who will buy work tokens. I have seen participants of the bounty program fail the price of tokens more than once.

We studied and talked for a long time and decided that we will conduct the Bounty Campaign. Link is in the topic)
copper member
Activity: 115
hello manager I want to know when the campaign starts. Give me some time. I will continue to monitor the project.

Link to the Bounty Campaign is in the topic itself, you can look and learn)
Activity: 67
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
Actually - the goal of the project is to connect those who can do the work and those who need these services. And give security to both sides. Personally for me it's saved nerves and time.
Pages:
Jump to: