Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 80. (Read 187076 times)

copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0

This decision, the owners of the project supported investors who will buy work tokens. I have seen participants of the bounty program fail the price of tokens more than once.
Why this bounty program at all need a? The effect of bounty is very small, it is easier to order advertising from the same Google.
I do not agree with you, advertising in social networks is gaining its relevance higher and higher, for this, bounty company would be useful to the project.
Social networks have absorbed this world, now there are absolutely everything, from ordinary workers to bankers and movie stars, so advertising in social networks can not be ignored.

Oh sure. We agree with you that today social networks have a huge role in our world and in the business world
Activity: 70
Project worthy of attention and actually - very necessary service. 100% that it needs to go to the US market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The idea of this project is cute and simple. Still there are similar platforms using fiat money that have easy and relatively quick transactions between the freelancer and the customer. So, I am a little bit suspicious about the project as it has nothing new apart from blockchain implementation... Tell me please if I am mistaken I will be glad to reassess the project Smiley
It is the blockchain that solves many issues that ordinary similar projects can not solve. Innovation of EASY work in blockchain.
Of course, blockchain technology is a breakthrough, new technologies that guarantee the security of the system as a whole.
Activity: 182
The idea of this project is cute and simple. Still there are similar platforms using fiat money that have easy and relatively quick transactions between the freelancer and the customer. So, I am a little bit suspicious about the project as it has nothing new apart from blockchain implementation... Tell me please if I am mistaken I will be glad to reassess the project Smiley
It is the blockchain that solves many issues that ordinary similar projects can not solve. Innovation of EASY work in blockchain.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 154

Social networks have absorbed this world, now there are absolutely everything, from ordinary workers to bankers and movie stars, so advertising in social networks can not be ignored.
You are absolutely right, you can not ignore social networks, because this is a huge traffic of potential investors and future project participants.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a crypto-currency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.
There are chances for success, because many Russian-speaking people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.
Activity: 196

This decision, the owners of the project supported investors who will buy work tokens. I have seen participants of the bounty program fail the price of tokens more than once.
Why this bounty program at all need a? The effect of bounty is very small, it is easier to order advertising from the same Google.
I do not agree with you, advertising in social networks is gaining its relevance higher and higher, for this, bounty company would be useful to the project.
Activity: 71
I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a crypto-currency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.
Activity: 350
hello manager I want to know when the campaign starts. Give me some time. I will continue to monitor the project.
85% of the tokens are intended for sale to investors in the ICO process, the remaining 15% are intended to reward the project team, 0 tokens are allocated to the bounty company.
It's a shame, but this is a balanced decision from the developers, they decided that they can do without additional advertising, it's their right.

hello manager I want to know when the campaign starts. Give me some time. I will continue to monitor the project.
85% of the tokens are intended for sale to investors in the ICO process, the remaining 15% are intended to reward the project team, 0 tokens are allocated to the bounty company.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 196

When does the bounty begin Huh Where can I learn more about the information? Tell me please)))
The owners of the project do not intend to hold a bounty company, this has already been said a million times.
A strange decision on the part of the administration, because the bounty program is advertising, which is so necessary EASY WORК.
When does the bounty begin Huh Where can I learn more about the information? Tell me please)))
The owners of the project do not intend to hold a bounty company, this has already been said a million times.
A strange decision on the part of the administration, because the bounty program is advertising, which is so necessary EASY WORК.
Activity: 350
Activity: 19
I think this is an interesting project.
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. Because there is no picture in the head about this project. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
I think that the delay with the implementation of ICO is related to the development of the beta version of the platform. I hope, too, I can see how the project will look like.
Activity: 90
I'm only interested in the question of why the administration of the project did not want to hold a bounty or airdrop, because it's still almost free advertising.
Really very strange, apparently decided to do without a bounty, I've already met such projects, they already have funds for regular advertising, so they refuse bounty and airdrops. But then agreed, apparently. Maybe this is due to the fact that the IСO was postponed to June 21
Pages:
Jump to: