Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 7. (Read 193750 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
One noobish question: if no fees are going to be charged, how does Zeex make money?

Zeex doesn’t make money from the gift card margins. Their business model includes provision of financial  services to the gift card providers, marketing, onboarding, support  etc. and this way Zeex doesn’t have to charge any fees to the customer.
brand new
How fast is this platform going to be? Is it going to be possible to buy gift card for crypto and then use the bought gift card instantly? Is the platform going to be fast enough for scenarios similar to this one?

Similar question was asked in the last AMA session and here’s what they answered: It depends on networks etc, but from our side we use ZIX as collateral to ensure the transaction speed will not be entirely dependent on those networks. We aim to make it instant, one of our use cases is that you’ll be able to buy a gift card in line at Starbucks and pay with it 10 seconds later! Even with 10,000 people buying at the same time, it shouldn’t affect transaction speed because most transactions will happen off-chain. When you make an actual purchase with your Gift Card in Starbucks, that transaction is off-chain as well, on their proprietary Gift Card infrastructure.

That bold part is the key,so we shouldn worry about ethereum blockchain being fast enough.

Thats right. There should be no real concerns if the platform is going to be fast enough

The platform has already been tested, I believe Ethereum blockchain is good enough Grin

A lot of projects decided to go with the Ethereum blockchain as it’s a pretty good and robust platform and it definitelyy makes sense to use it. Smiley
Activity: 266
How fast is this platform going to be? Is it going to be possible to buy gift card for crypto and then use the bought gift card instantly? Is the platform going to be fast enough for scenarios similar to this one?

Similar question was asked in the last AMA session and here’s what they answered: It depends on networks etc, but from our side we use ZIX as collateral to ensure the transaction speed will not be entirely dependent on those networks. We aim to make it instant, one of our use cases is that you’ll be able to buy a gift card in line at Starbucks and pay with it 10 seconds later! Even with 10,000 people buying at the same time, it shouldn’t affect transaction speed because most transactions will happen off-chain. When you make an actual purchase with your Gift Card in Starbucks, that transaction is off-chain as well, on their proprietary Gift Card infrastructure.

That bold part is the key,so we shouldn worry about ethereum blockchain being fast enough.

Thats right. There should be no real concerns if the platform is going to be fast enough

The platform has already been tested, I believe Ethereum blockchain is good enough Grin
brand new

How fast it has to be?I mean since its run on ethereum blockchain,i guess it will be as fast as that.

Yep,it will probably as fast as ethereum blockchain,so that means definitely fast enough for something like gift cards.

Is there an option for upgrade the Ethereum blockchhain?
brand new

How fast it has to be?I mean since its run on ethereum blockchain,i guess it will be as fast as that.

Yep,it will probably as fast as ethereum blockchain,so that means definitely fast enough for something like gift cards.

What is the maximum speed that we can get on Ethereum blockchain?
brand new

I do not see why it would not be fast enough, it's a about replacing gift card for some product Roll Eyes
Activity: 70

What’s the plan regarding the  high volatility of the different cryptos?
This can be troublesome for the retailers as well.

To protect the retailers, there will be some hedging and other financial services that will be used to protect them. And customers will get the current rate at the very moment.

this is the official statement from the team?

Retailers won't feel that because I think that Zeex buys gift cards from them and the sells them to us afterwards.

So in case the ETH price drops... Retailers are already paid in fixed FIAT amount?

Yes. That is a official statement. I remember finding this info in thrvAMA transcript

It makes sense, the potential risk of falling values of cyrpto currencies will be on Zeex.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 118
Anyone knows when app is coming out,whats the situation there?

From what i heared,app will be out untile nd of 2018,so we have to wait just a little bit longer.

That’s The plan stated in the roadmap. Hope it did not change in the meantime.

Admin in their telegram group said that,that app will be relased this year,2018.So i guess its official.

Great news,i cant wait to start spending crypto on Amazon!It would be great to get it out before black friday

Haha thats  my thought exactly,but it would be nice to atleast buy Christmas presents using ZEEX:)
brand new
brand new

To protect the retailers, there will be some hedging and other financial services that will be used to protect them. And customers will get the current rate at the very moment.

Retailers won't feel that because I think that Zeex buys gift cards from them and the sells them to us afterwards.

So in case the ETH price drops... Retailers are already paid in fixed FIAT amount?

Yes. That is a official statement. I remember finding this info in thrvAMA transcript
brand new

From what i heared,app will be out untile nd of 2018,so we have to wait just a little bit longer.

Admin in their telegram group said that,that app will be relased this year,2018.So i guess its official.
Great news. That means everything is going as planned and there will be no delays. Nice.
Activity: 264
Are there going to be new retailers added continuously even after app gets launched?

Yes, of course they will, you can post your suggestions to admins in Telegram group and they will relay that to the marketing team Cheesy

Are there any news on this issue, are there any new dealers who made agreement with Zeex?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Zeex is the world’s first platform that lets you shop with crypto in an intuitive, and decentralized way.
I think the concept behind this project is very unique his will lead to a higher level of confidence in the members of the project  at the moment the ZEEX project is one of the best projects that can be considered for investment

Great news,i cant wait to start spending crypto on Amazon!It would be great to get it out before black friday

Great news, in this case, it's important to get the application out before Christmas Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 66

brand new

Thin that this is not a statement from a team, just a presumption. But the gift cards will be paid in advance in FIAT and the value of the crypto currencies will not affect this.
Pages:
Jump to: