Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 2. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good news,seems like tokens will be distributed on November 17th.

Is app going to be released at the same timne?
Activity: 70

All of the tokens,or only investor tokens?

Their admin said all tokens,so lets wait and see in a few days.

Even bounty tokens will be distributed?

All tokens, including bounty tokens, distribution starts on 17th November.

Those tokens will be delivered to our perosnal  wallets,or on Bancor?

Why would they distribute tokens on bancor?It should be to your private wallet of course.
Activity: 29

Even bounty tokens will be distributed?
brand new
Activity: 0
Ethereal is excellent choice and the number of crypto services based on this blockchain confirms this. One related article: https://usethebitcoin.com/almost-half-of-the-top-100-cryptos-are-based-on-ethereums-network/

Wow, I did not know that so many crypto’s are based on ETH network. Quite impressive

I thought it was quite represented, but I did not know it was in such a proportion.

Me neither. Just like you said, we all know that ETH is very popular but I had no idea that it’s popuar that much. :O
Activity: 264
Thank you for your replies, guys.  Grin
I also did not know that it is so popular. I guess it proves this blockchain's quality.

Ethereum is without a doubt a very good platform, that's why it's used in so many projects Grin
Activity: 266

They said all of the tokens but now I am also seeing some posthis in their Telegram group and it seems there maybe might be some problems with the Bancor spreadsheets so the distribution might be delayed. But that’s really unofficial, we should wait for few more days to see how it will turn out.

Anyway, we'll know more during the weekend, hope for good news Wink
Activity: 266
Ethereal is excellent choice and the number of crypto services based on this blockchain confirms this. One related article: https://usethebitcoin.com/almost-half-of-the-top-100-cryptos-are-based-on-ethereums-network/

Wow, I did not know that so many crypto’s are based on ETH network. Quite impressive

I thought it was quite represented, but I did not know it was in such a proportion.
brand new

They said all of the tokens but now I am also seeing some posthis in their Telegram group and it seems there maybe might be some problems with the Bancor spreadsheets so the distribution might be delayed. But that’s really unofficial, we should wait for few more days to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

brand new

Those are great news, thanks for sharing
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

brand new
Thank you for your replies, guys.  Grin
I also did not know that it is so popular. I guess it proves this blockchain's quality.
brand new

brand new
Is there a plan to develop their own blockchain in the future?

Since zix trasnactiosn will be done off chain,i dont really see need for that in the near future.

If there will be need for something like that,they canalways switch to POS in the future,even though i personally dont think its needed.

Nah, that won't be needed as those transactions are not the same as regular ETH transactions so there won't be any overloads.

I agree, Ethereum blockchain is good enough for this platform.
Activity: 224

Since zix trasnactiosn will be done off chain,i dont really see need for that in the near future.

If there will be need for something like that,they canalways switch to POS in the future,even though i personally dont think its needed.

Nah, that won't be needed as those transactions are not the same as regular ETH transactions so there won't be any overloads.
brand new
brand new

I don’t remember seeing an info that they will build their own blockchain. If I am mistaken, someone let me know. Smiley
Ethereum is a smart way to go. the infrastructure is already set and it offers so much incentives for a new projects. It’s robust and good and it is normal that new projects choose Ethereum instead of building a new blockchain
brand new
brand new
According to the latest info in Telegram group token distribution will start on November 17th

Was that anounced or that is just a rumour?

There is too much information here about what someone wrote on the Telegram, I hope somebody from the team will finally wrote something here.

Definitely.
It would be great if the team members would become active on this forum again, it’s been quite a long time since the team members wrote some official info here as well. Hope they did not forget about us. Smiley

It is understandable that the team is occupied with a lot of other things at the moment, but the occasional announcement on the forum will be pretty good Smiley

Of course, they still have a lot of work to do but I also have a feeling that this forum has been neglected in the last couple of weeks so it would be nice if someone would drop by to say hi and give us some official information
you have to get in telegram chat to get the latest information. i'm still waiting for zeex to get on exchanges, so i could buy some, not sure how long will it take for team to work on exchanges.

I am aware of that.
I do not like that and would be happier if the team members would be  active here as well (and not only on Telegram) but I guess I will have to adapt Smiley

It seems so, the focus is on the Telegram and we have to accept it Grin
brand new
According to the latest info in Telegram group token distribution will start on November 17th

Was that anounced or that is just a rumour?

There is too much information here about what someone wrote on the Telegram, I hope somebody from the team will finally wrote something here.

Definitely.
It would be great if the team members would become active on this forum again, it’s been quite a long time since the team members wrote some official info here as well. Hope they did not forget about us. Smiley

It is understandable that the team is occupied with a lot of other things at the moment, but the occasional announcement on the forum will be pretty good Smiley

Of course, they still have a lot of work to do but I also have a feeling that this forum has been neglected in the last couple of weeks so it would be nice if someone would drop by to say hi and give us some official information
you have to get in telegram chat to get the latest information. i'm still waiting for zeex to get on exchanges, so i could buy some, not sure how long will it take for team to work on exchanges.

I am aware of that.
I do not like that and would be happier if the team members would be  active here as well (and not only on Telegram) but I guess I will have to adapt Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: