Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 3. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

Is there any video made during beta testing?

If there are some videos, they were never officially released. I do not remember seeing any video of the beta app

AFAIK there is only video of their CEO using app to buy coffee in starbucks.

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Yeah, seen that one, but would be nice to see one, with a bit more time spent in the app.

Reading this I have a feeling that the app will not be ready until the end of the year...hope that am wrong. Roll Eyes

Couple of days ago one of the admins in the Telegram group wrote that there are no concerns regarding the deadlines and that there will be no delays. Hope that is true

Yes,i saw it too,so really hope that nothing unplanned happens, and we start using zeex before end of this year!

Only android app will be released until end of the year,or iOS too?

I thought that they are simultaneously working on applications development Roll Eyes

Well they are, but only Android version for now.

Well it's understandable considering the presence of Android app on the market.

And we are familiar with the iOS issues with regard to the their policy.

I am not really aware of the iOS issues and their polic. What exactly is the problem here?
If I understood correctly, you guys think that the iOS app might be published after the Android app because of the Apple policy issues? What exactly is the problem?
Thanks.

Well apple is not that friendly towards crypto in general and I think issues are with app store policies, not Apple, there is a difference!

Oh, so that’s the deal. Apple is restrictive.
Ok, I am going to try to find some additional info on this because until now I had no idea that Apple does not like crypto Smiley

Well currently is like that, but this will definitely change when the crypto becomes mainstream Wink
Activity: 266
Is Zeek  going to keep on after Zeex goes live?

Ofc it will, Zeek is a normal company that will continue to exist normally Cheesy

Zeek is sister company which was founded in 2013. I believe that they will continue their business Wink
Activity: 3
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

If there are some videos, they were never officially released. I do not remember seeing any video of the beta app

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Yeah, seen that one, but would be nice to see one, with a bit more time spent in the app.

Reading this I have a feeling that the app will not be ready until the end of the year...hope that am wrong. Roll Eyes

Couple of days ago one of the admins in the Telegram group wrote that there are no concerns regarding the deadlines and that there will be no delays. Hope that is true

Yes,i saw it too,so really hope that nothing unplanned happens, and we start using zeex before end of this year!

I thought that they are simultaneously working on applications development Roll Eyes

I am not really aware of the iOS issues and their polic. What exactly is the problem here?
If I understood correctly, you guys think that the iOS app might be published after the Android app because of the Apple policy issues? What exactly is the problem?
Thanks.

Well apple is not that friendly towards crypto in general and I think issues are with app store policies, not Apple, there is a difference!

Oh, so that’s the deal. Apple is restrictive.
Ok, I am going to try to find some additional info on this because until now I had no idea that Apple does not like crypto Smiley
Activity: 230
According to the latest info in Telegram group token distribution will start on November 17th

Was that anounced or that is just a rumour?

There is too much information here about what someone wrote on the Telegram, I hope somebody from the team will finally wrote something here.

Definitely.
It would be great if the team members would become active on this forum again, it’s been quite a long time since the team members wrote some official info here as well. Hope they did not forget about us. Smiley

It is understandable that the team is occupied with a lot of other things at the moment, but the occasional announcement on the forum will be pretty good Smiley

Of course, they still have a lot of work to do but I also have a feeling that this forum has been neglected in the last couple of weeks so it would be nice if someone would drop by to say hi and give us some official information
you have to get in telegram chat to get the latest information. i'm still waiting for zeex to get on exchanges, so i could buy some, not sure how long will it take for team to work on exchanges.

Is it so difficult to convey the same information here ... Huh

It's the best way for now so that everyone who participates in this project will find out all the new information in their telegram group. longer time waiting for something good.

The truth is that Telegram has become the most important channel in crypto world.

Undoubtedly, but is it so difficult to publish information on other official channels? Shocked
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
According to the latest info in Telegram group token distribution will start on November 17th

There is too much information here about what someone wrote on the Telegram, I hope somebody from the team will finally wrote something here.

Definitely.
It would be great if the team members would become active on this forum again, it’s been quite a long time since the team members wrote some official info here as well. Hope they did not forget about us. Smiley

It is understandable that the team is occupied with a lot of other things at the moment, but the occasional announcement on the forum will be pretty good Smiley

Of course, they still have a lot of work to do but I also have a feeling that this forum has been neglected in the last couple of weeks so it would be nice if someone would drop by to say hi and give us some official information
you have to get in telegram chat to get the latest information. i'm still waiting for zeex to get on exchanges, so i could buy some, not sure how long will it take for team to work on exchanges.

It's the best way for now so that everyone who participates in this project will find out all the new information in their telegram group. longer time waiting for something good.

Thats true,if you want to get your info asap,telegram group is the place to be.

That's right, you won't be able to find information quickly on the ANN thread for now because almost all projects have active groups to provide information.
If you want to get the latest information and always be updated, of course you have to join the telegram group because surely there will be the latest information so that the participants joining this project don't miss out on information
Activity: 514
●●

Definitely.

That's right, you won't be able to find information quickly on the ANN thread for now because almost all projects have active groups to provide information.
Activity: 90

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Thanks.

brand new
Activity: 0

Ofc it will, Zeek is a normal company that will continue to exist normally Cheesy
Activity: 166

I agree,that would be best,some kind of official announcement  to end this specualtion and hearsay.

As far as I am concerned, the last official announcement was an article post on Medium.

Problem is, that announcement was not it, it was an article and that was published on 21st OCT Cheesy
Activity: 322
Activity: 211
Can someone explains how the Zeex Protocol works? Tnx

You can find a lot of info in this article https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-crypto-to-product-no-fiat-no-fees-872602f1faa3

Thanks for sharing I didn't know half of that information, there is so much more to Zeex than just a gift card Cheesy

That is why you should always first read whitepaper and go from there.No matter who recommends the project to you.

WP is something that everyone who is interested in the project should read.

Unfortunately we still have a lot of people that just decide it is better to ignore WP and go for FOMO...
Activity: 166

Definitely.

The truth is that Telegram has become the most important channel in crypto world.
Activity: 219

Definitely.

Activity: 514
●●

Definitely.

Activity: 143

Definitely.

brand new

Definitely.

brand new

Definitely.

brand new

Definitely.
Activity: 264

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Activity: 266

I agree,that would be best,some kind of official announcement  to end this specualtion and hearsay.

As far as I am concerned, the last official announcement was an article post on Medium.
Pages:
Jump to: