Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 6. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

Is there any video made during beta testing?
brand new
Activity: 0
Will there be options to buy ZIX for fiat or we will have to buy some other cryptocurrency first and then ZIX?

I would like that too, buying ZIX with fiat would be attractive to probably most of us, for now we can only do it using crypto only though.

Think that you will only have option to buy ZIX with some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 230
Cmon zeex,please release app before Black Friday,so i can spend some crypto on xbox one s  Cheesy

They have a little more than 2 weeks so we'll see Grin

It would be great if the platform would go live just in time for Black Friday shopping.
But I am afraid that we will have to wait until the end of the year. We’ll see...

The end of the year is not a bad option, we just what that it happens Grin
brand new
Cmon zeex,please release app before Black Friday,so i can spend some crypto on xbox one s  Cheesy

It would be great if the platform would go live just in time for Black Friday shopping.
But I am afraid that we will have to wait until the end of the year. We’ll see...
brand new
Question for people that joined that presale:did you get your ETH back?

I think that they are still waiting for ETH,but surely they will get it back soon.

These ETH’s are still not returned. Exact date should be announced soon. At least that’s the info I saw in the Zeex Telegram group
Activity: 220
Will there be options to buy ZIX for fiat or we will have to buy some other cryptocurrency first and then ZIX?

I would like that too, buying ZIX with fiat would be attractive to probably most of us, for now we can only do it using crypto only though.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin
Activity: 39
Activity: 70
brand new
How much tokens are reserved for the team and advisors?
Activity: 252

Activity: 193

That would be a great timing to be able to use ZIX for Black Friday Cheesy Let's start a poll and suggest that to team Cheesy

I'm in and I like that idea too, it would be impactful Cheesy I have never been so patient with crypto project like I am with Zeex, tjat is saying a lot if you get me.
Activity: 211
How fast is this platform going to be? Is it going to be possible to buy gift card for crypto and then use the bought gift card instantly? Is the platform going to be fast enough for scenarios similar to this one?

Similar question was asked in the last AMA session and here’s what they answered: It depends on networks etc, but from our side we use ZIX as collateral to ensure the transaction speed will not be entirely dependent on those networks. We aim to make it instant, one of our use cases is that you’ll be able to buy a gift card in line at Starbucks and pay with it 10 seconds later! Even with 10,000 people buying at the same time, it shouldn’t affect transaction speed because most transactions will happen off-chain. When you make an actual purchase with your Gift Card in Starbucks, that transaction is off-chain as well, on their proprietary Gift Card infrastructure.

That bold part is the key,so we shouldn worry about ethereum blockchain being fast enough.

Thats right. There should be no real concerns if the platform is going to be fast enough

The platform has already been tested, I believe Ethereum blockchain is good enough Grin

Yep,so many good projects are on ethereum blockchain,and afterall some of the things on zeex will be done on sidechain,so  there shouldnt be any issues.

If Vitalik won't slack soon all this talk about speed will be in the past Cheesy

I presume you are referring to Serenity, but that won't come so fast most likely.Zeex has a good solution for that themselves anyway, but I welcome Serenity too cos it will make a lot of things better and easier for a lot of new projects on ETH blockchain.
Activity: 171

That would be a great timing to be able to use ZIX for Black Friday Cheesy Let's start a poll and suggest that to team Cheesy
Activity: 175
How fast is this platform going to be? Is it going to be possible to buy gift card for crypto and then use the bought gift card instantly? Is the platform going to be fast enough for scenarios similar to this one?

Similar question was asked in the last AMA session and here’s what they answered: It depends on networks etc, but from our side we use ZIX as collateral to ensure the transaction speed will not be entirely dependent on those networks. We aim to make it instant, one of our use cases is that you’ll be able to buy a gift card in line at Starbucks and pay with it 10 seconds later! Even with 10,000 people buying at the same time, it shouldn’t affect transaction speed because most transactions will happen off-chain. When you make an actual purchase with your Gift Card in Starbucks, that transaction is off-chain as well, on their proprietary Gift Card infrastructure.

That bold part is the key,so we shouldn worry about ethereum blockchain being fast enough.

Thats right. There should be no real concerns if the platform is going to be fast enough

The platform has already been tested, I believe Ethereum blockchain is good enough Grin

Yep,so many good projects are on ethereum blockchain,and afterall some of the things on zeex will be done on sidechain,so  there shouldnt be any issues.

If Vitalik won't slack soon all this talk about speed will be in the past Cheesy
Activity: 187
One noobish question: if no fees are going to be charged, how does Zeex make money?

Zeex doesn’t make money from the gift card margins. Their business model includes provision of financial  services to the gift card providers, marketing, onboarding, support  etc. and this way Zeex doesn’t have to charge any fees to the customer.

But how its going to make money then,as running this kind of platform will surely cost money?

Zeex is charging services to retailers and business and that is how it is making money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Question for people that joined that presale:did you get your ETH back?

I think that they are still waiting for ETH,but surely they will get it back soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
One noobish question: if no fees are going to be charged, how does Zeex make money?

Zeex doesn’t make money from the gift card margins. Their business model includes provision of financial  services to the gift card providers, marketing, onboarding, support  etc. and this way Zeex doesn’t have to charge any fees to the customer.

But how its going to make money then,as running this kind of platform will surely cost money?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: