Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 5. (Read 193750 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

Is there any video made during beta testing?

If there are some videos, they were never officially released. I do not remember seeing any video of the beta app

AFAIK there is only video of their CEO using app to buy coffee in starbucks.

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Great. Thanks for sharing this video. This is the first time I see the app in action.
Looking good. Smiley
Activity: 26

What about the announced bounty campaign, is there any news?

Check their Telegram group, maybe they have some news there because that story was started there.

No new info in Telegram group either. Waiting for some updates... Smiley
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
it will be listed on Bancor.

This one is confirmed. Let’s hope the team will confirm other (bigger) exchanges soon. Smiley Fingers crossed.  Grin

Yep, still waiting for the other exchanges to be confirmed but Bancor should be a good start for the project.

This token should be in some kind of good exchange for now because the price of coins is experiencing a bad thing right now.

Good exchanges are very expensive now,Bancor wil be good for the beginning,and after volume is good,it will be easy to get on top exchange for free.

If it makes a good thing from this project, then it's time to see prices on the market. whether with all types of coins that have decreased will make a new thing.
Activity: 266

Check their Telegram group, maybe they have some news there because that story was started there.
brand new

Activity: 143
Can someone explains how the Zeex Protocol works? Tnx
brand new
For the people that participated in the beta, can you tell was app working and you could use it to buy stuff or only like a simulation?

Yep, app was and is fully functional and you can buy gift cards and redeem them and then buy whatever you like from retailers that you like  Grin

If there are some videos, they were never officially released. I do not remember seeing any video of the beta app

For those who are new here Wink

https://youtu.be/LXnBEor6440
Activity: 266
Did anyone used Zeex gift card to buy something, would be nice to see if everyone even did it at all.

Yeah, I haven't heard anyone saying they really did it, so it's so much mystery around Zeex like it's some kind of Nasa project   Grin

People who participated in beta testing allegedly used gitt cards, but we have no official information about it...
Activity: 264

Actually there is another vide where thei  CMO buys from Amazon using ZEEX.Here is the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

Yeah, seen that one, but would be nice to see one, with a bit more time spent in the app.

Reading this I have a feeling that the app will not be ready until the end of the year...hope that am wrong. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Did anyone used Zeex gift card to buy something, would be nice to see if everyone even did it at all.

We only saw team memebers using zeex,but hopefully we wil be able to use it before end of the year.

Is this confirmed ,that zeex app will be relased this year?

Thats whats been said in their telegram group,by their admins,so i guess its true.
Activity: 212

We only saw team memebers using zeex,but hopefully we wil be able to use it before end of the year.

Is this confirmed ,that zeex app will be relased this year?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Activity: 96

Yeah, I haven't heard anyone saying they really did it, so it's so much mystery around Zeex like it's some kind of Nasa project   Grin
Activity: 42
Activity: 222

Yeah, app was fully functional, it was not just a simulation.
Activity: 142
Question for those who tested the beta version: is  it possible to use Zeex to sell crypto for gift cards as well?

That is exactly what you do in Zeex app Cheesy Whole idea of Zeex is exactly that Cheesy Grin
Activity: 212

Yeah, seen that one, but would be nice to see one, with a bit more time spent in the app.
brand new

Thanks for sharing. I have not seen this video until now.
brand new
Question for those who tested the beta version: is  it possible to use Zeex to sell crypto for gift cards as well?
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: