Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 98. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
How to join the sale,whats the procedure?

About KYC,is just ID enough?

I think that just government issued ID is enough, I don't think that proof of residence is needed.
Activity: 224

I advise you to post that same question on telegram as you might get a quicker answer. And the team members are active there as well.
Activity: 50

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This is very ambitious idea,getting permissions from regulatory authority wont be easy,but i think that Agate team has what it takes to succeed!
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

You can check the roadmap, but I know that wallet is already in development.

Will rewards on staking be on monthly basis?

To expand that a bit I would also like to know will there be option to run a masternode too?

Yes there are going to be masternodes! In order to run a masternode user needs to own 50001 AGT at least.
Activity: 90
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

Will rewards on staking be on monthly basis?

To expand that a bit I would also like to know will there be option to run a masternode too?
Activity: 216

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I see that people are talking about fees,so here are few infos about that:

1- transaction cost REGARDLESS of the amount is only $0.00076 per transaction inside iFiat Ecosystem
2- Receiving fund from online website side is $0
3-Receiving fund from merchant or POS terminal side is $0
3-Debit Card cash-out is only %1 (Paypal doesn't support this future you must have your own debit card)
4-and bank cash-out is only %1 of total amount

Can you tell what is the fee for the sender of transactions?This only shows the fee for the one that receives the funds.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Team are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the idea strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

U were more active than them and earned 3 bucks, now go to ur paypal account and tap receive button on a tabbar on the right side of the client window, it will take u to the funds management page where u will find the blank space under the list of ur recent transactions both incoming and outgoing and fill the blank space with data, random data including zeroes and hispanic letters.

It is totally ok to criticize a project, but it would be nice if that can be backed by some proper arguments and reasoning.
Activity: 175

1- transaction cost REGARDLESS of the amount is only $0.00076 per transaction inside iFiat Ecosystem
3-Debit Card cash-out is only %1 (Paypal doesn't support this future you must have your own debit card)

I like this part,only 1% fee for cash out.Finally some card that will be worth to have!

I agree,when it comes to crypto cards there is alot of room for improvement,all of them have so many different kind of fees that im avoiding them.I hope that will change with Agate card!

I understand that the fees will be low or none, but will everyone have this card?

Is this like some debit card from any bank or Agate card Huh

I think it means withdrawal fee to your own credit card.
Activity: 166
Was your smart contract verified by independent audit company?

That thing is very important,a must have,as smart contracts can have many bugs and flways that cause all kinds of stuff,so that thing has to be thoroughly checked.

Agate smart contract developed by Blockchain Mob and audited by Almora

here you can find the Audit report
https://github.com/AgateChain/ICO

NB:
https://www.blockchainmob.com/
http://almora.io/

Thank you for sharing this with us, it is good to see that you have high levels of transparency.
Activity: 230

I like this part,only 1% fee for cash out.Finally some card that will be worth to have!

I agree,when it comes to crypto cards there is alot of room for improvement,all of them have so many different kind of fees that im avoiding them.I hope that will change with Agate card!

I understand that the fees will be low or none, but will everyone have this card?

Is this like some debit card from any bank or Agate card Huh
copper member
Activity: 196
This decentralized blockchain platform use its fully advantage to counter problems we are facing. Excellent team members and fantastic project.
Team are very active in the promotion and project updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the idea strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

U were more active than them and earned 3 bucks, now go to ur paypal account and tap receive button on a tabbar on the right side of the client window, it will take u to the funds management page where u will find the blank space under the list of ur recent transactions both incoming and outgoing and fill the blank space with data, random data including zeroes and hispanic letters.

I dont understand - is this some real explanation or hoax?

I don't understand either. Must be the most random comment I have read in a while. I'll just write it as shitposting.
Activity: 238

I dont understand - is this some real explanation or hoax?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 14
copper member

That thing is very important,a must have,as smart contracts can have many bugs and flways that cause all kinds of stuff,so that thing has to be thoroughly checked.

Agate smart contract developed by Blockchain Mob and audited by Almora

here you can find the Audit report
https://github.com/AgateChain/ICO

NB:
https://www.blockchainmob.com/
http://almora.io/
Activity: 38
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
Activity: 66

Pages:
Jump to: