Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 126. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country?
Activity: 264
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try?

Obviously it was a closed type BETA, I hope they will release some info or demo to the public.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try?
Activity: 252
Will you guys be doing any live appearances on crypto conventions?

Hope so. Those conferences are great opportunity for promoting the project and finding new investors.

There are so many conferences going on,and im sure Agate team will aim for those that will bring them most benefit

Considering the number of conferences it may be difficult to determine the best ones, but it is important to participate.

Team should go for as many as possible.Lots of projects manage to get full funding attending conferences and events.

Since they are dislocated most likely to attend one of the Australian conferences.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
AGATE coins are worth holding for a long time. When the encrypted money market picks up, AGATE prices will return to the upward channel.
Activity: 96

Hope so. Those conferences are great opportunity for promoting the project and finding new investors.

There are so many conferences going on,and im sure Agate team will aim for those that will bring them most benefit

Considering the number of conferences it may be difficult to determine the best ones, but it is important to participate.

Team should go for as many as possible.Lots of projects manage to get full funding attending conferences and events.

You can also find new partners for the project too.Who are Agate partners?
Activity: 74
Also you can buy AGT with BCH and Dash too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Agate is such an ambitious project! It could become the first proper and practical bridge between crypto and fiat!
I'm interested to see how it would work.
Activity: 140
What currencies can we use to buy Agate?

You can use BTC, ETH and LTC I think.
Activity: 90
What currencies can we use to buy Agate?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
When can we expect to see some demo of physical POS terminal in action with Agate?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Activity: 211
Where is your team stationed,do you have some central office?

office location is available on official website
9/9 Myrtle Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia , please contact [email protected] to book a meeting.

Is this the place where company is registered too?

It seem so. I like the fact that you are open for meetings Smiley

Do you only accept meetings of business nature or you would be glad to accept people who just want to check out the team and how it all looks?
Activity: 222
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

Decentralized as it should be Cheesy

Well come aspects will surely have to be centralized to function better as Agate simply has abundance of systems and features.
copper member
Activity: 196
Where does the Agate team come from originally?Which country?

They are all Australian citizen.
Activity: 142
Is there a whitelist for this project, do we need to go through KYC?
Activity: 166
With the advisors  and past experience from the co-founders, I have full faith in the project.

I'd read up more about the team if you have any doubts, it's a solid crew with tons of knowledge in this space.

Who are the advisors for Agate?
Activity: 266

Activity: 39
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

Doesnt make sense to make it centralised,if its blockchain based.
Activity: 266
Where is your team stationed,do you have some central office?

office location is available on official website
9/9 Myrtle Street, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia , please contact [email protected] to book a meeting.

Is this the place where company is registered too?

It seem so. I like the fact that you are open for meetings Smiley
Jump to: