Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 150. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Will people be able to dispute transactions, like with PayPal?

I would guess there would be a channel for disputes and a team to handle them.

There will have to be a way of controlling and verifying disputes.

Definitely, otherwise it would be chaos and no one could do anything.

Canno't have such system without this, it's understandable

Some kind of a resolution center would be nice way to sort this out.
Activity: 266
Who do you consider to be your main competitor?In the crypto world.

I don't know if they listed any in their whitepaper, but if there are similar projects they are just that, similar and every one brings something different to the table.

Well it's normal today that we have several simiral procject all the time,  it's good for competition.

True, there are many crypto projects that are aiming at the same market, but best one will succeed, and that's always good for us users

It is true that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

Let's call it a twist Smiley and no matter how small that twist is it can still be important to users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

I don't know if they listed any in their whitepaper, but if there are similar projects they are just that, similar and every one brings something different to the table.

Well it's normal today that we have several simiral procject all the time,  it's good for competition.

True, there are many crypto projects that are aiming at the same market, but best one will succeed, and that's always good for us users

It is true that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 112

Canno't have such system without this, it's understandable

Activity: 168
Think good useful project. If everything works as planned, it will be great!
so good luck to the whole team!

Its nice to see that full members support this project. Since you are probably more experienced and you know crypto stuff.
Activity: 210

Activity: 37

Activity: 17
Do we have to go through KYC only,or AMl is needed too?

Most likely both but only if you are investing more then 7500 AUD.

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

That is, if a large investor breaks up his investment into many parts, then the problems should not arise? For example 7k + 7k + 7k? Or all the same time once one name it will be necessary to pass a full identity audit?

Well since you still have to go through KYC, it will be visible that you invested the same amount as you would in 1 transaction.

Maybe if you go 7k in several chunks by different accounts?
Activity: 186

Activity: 238
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Think good useful project. If everything works as planned, it will be great!
so good luck to the whole team!
Merit: 5
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?You plan to use them later on?

Usually those tokens are burned so it prevents manipulation, but it that would be the team's decision.

Yeah, sure its always about the team.

They can also choose to redirect the unburned tokens to some new development.
Activity: 280

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

That is, if a large investor breaks up his investment into many parts, then the problems should not arise? For example 7k + 7k + 7k? Or all the same time once one name it will be necessary to pass a full identity audit?

Well since you still have to go through KYC, it will be visible that you invested the same amount as you would in 1 transaction.

They would definitely know who you are and how much you invested.
Activity: 182
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?You plan to use them later on?

Usually those tokens are burned so it prevents manipulation, but it that would be the team's decision.

Yeah, sure its always about the team.
Activity: 210

Well I guess yes, its still over 7000k.
Activity: 185

Activity: 124
Activity: 264
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?

As far as I know those issues are regarding ICOs.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

I've often wondered why this policy was implemented and wether they will change it anytime soon. It seems it is not really going to change so most people should adapt either by investing in some other way or apart from ICO.

If this stays the same, the people will adjust, this is generally the case.
Jump to: