Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 151. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Moss agate looks like an interesting project!

People keep calling this Moss Agate...Why is that?

I had to google it Cheesy It's some kind of precious stone and it also appears in WoW so they might be confused or it's a joke Smiley

Haha, now I had to google it...interesting, but I think it was a joke Grin
Activity: 126
Do we have to go through KYC only,or AMl is needed too?

Most likely both but only if you are investing more then 7500 AUD.

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

That is, if a large investor breaks up his investment into many parts, then the problems should not arise? For example 7k + 7k + 7k? Or all the same time once one name it will be necessary to pass a full identity audit?

Well since you still have to go through KYC, it will be visible that you invested the same amount as you would in 1 transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do we have to go through KYC only,or AMl is needed too?

Most likely both but only if you are investing more then 7500 AUD.

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

That is, if a large investor breaks up his investment into many parts, then the problems should not arise? For example 7k + 7k + 7k? Or all the same time once one name it will be necessary to pass a full identity audit?
Activity: 182

I had to google it Cheesy It's some kind of precious stone and it also appears in WoW so they might be confused or it's a joke Smiley

Hehe I'm not much of a WoW player so I also didn't know this... Cheesy probably a joke.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?

As far as I know those issues are regarding ICOs.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

I've often wondered why this policy was implemented and wether they will change it anytime soon. It seems it is not really going to change so most people should adapt either by investing in some other way or apart from ICO.
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?You plan to use them later on?

Usually those tokens are burned so it prevents manipulation, but it that would be the team's decision.
Activity: 137
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?You plan to use them later on?
Activity: 224

Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which organisation? Thanks

Can someone explain what is the procedure considering this? Thanks Smiley

Third party checks the smart contract to make sure everything is ok and that shows project is legit as someone trustworthy and independent confirmed it and verified it.

Who becomes wordy and trusty, how is it measured?

Well it is usually done by some well established company.

Once this is confirmed by a third party, can we consider that the project is legitimate?
Activity: 166

Activity: 212
Has an independent audit been done on the smart contract. If so by which organisation? Thanks

Third party checks the smart contract to make sure everything is ok and that shows project is legit as someone trustworthy and independent confirmed it and verified it.

Well it is usually done by some well established company.
Activity: 34

Activity: 152

Activity: 224

I will do the turkish translation of the campaign

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 211
Can the team provide some updates what has been done on legal part?Licensing and all that goes with it.
Activity: 126
bounty ?

You can join this telegram channel and learn details about bounty and join it.

https://t.me/CSBounty

Yeah Agate has big bounty camapign,and its still nto too late to join and get some easy tokens Smiley
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
bounty ?

You can join this telegram channel and learn details about bounty and join it.

https://t.me/CSBounty
Activity: 193
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

Standard restrictions for US and China as always, time will come when that will change again.

All of these numerous restrictions will be abolished once

As crypto progresses those countries that are having restrictions will start to notice that they are losing money that way for sure, that should make them to rethink the laws and regulations.
Jump to: