Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 152. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?

Standard restrictions for US and China as always, time will come when that will change again.
Activity: 230
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

There might be some regional requirements as some projects do not release the beta in all regions and you will probably have to go through KYC, but best to wait for someone from the team to reply.

It is quite possie the team will limit beta to only one region as a start but will later on spread it out  a bit.

I kinda hope it will be global beta,but lets wait and see

Maybe it's hard to put on a global beta testing, however I believe it yields much better results.

I do not believe that they will put global BETA testing, as you write it is harder to perform such testing, and most of the information they need can be gather from the selected region.

Yes I think its a likely scenario.

Understandably, it is much cheaper and easier way to done testing with a very similar effect.
Activity: 252
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

If you are a "day trader" then yes.

I would say that some currencies are for day trading and others are not.

Every coin is there for both options.It depends on an individual what he sees as better way to go.Some coins are bad for day trading, but people still trade and manage to get gains.

But it's like a full day job, of course you can make money, but I think it's too much trouble...
Activity: 266
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap 24,206,00 USD
Activity: 102
Agate is an instant blockchain based payment platform. This platform has integrated with almost all in-store merchants or e-commerce websites globally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Activity: 238
Do we have to go through KYC only,or AMl is needed too?

Most likely both but only if you are investing more then 7500 AUD.

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

I think it should be mandatory for everyone. It's for your own security and that kind of transparency will open up the crypto world to others.

And from the teams perspective it is easier to know the token holders and prevent problems.
Activity: 182
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can everyone join the sale,or there are some restrictions?
Activity: 196

Yes, that procedure is for higher investors... but I thought KYC is for everyone.

I think it should be mandatory for everyone. It's for your own security and that kind of transparency will open up the crypto world to others.
Agate is the best rounded project I have seen in last year for sure, is whitelist opened and when does the ICO start?

Yes, whitelisting is opened and ICO pre-sale/public sale starts August or November.

Activity: 220
How much AGT do we need to run the full mining node ?

I think that you need 50k AGT to be able to run a full node if I am correct.

And how much does it cost to buy 50k AGT?

1 AGT is valued at 0.076 $ so it would be around 3,8k $ for 50k AGT. It will vary depending on when are you buying cos of discounts.

That is quite a sum for a node, although there are much more expensive ones out there to be honest.Do we have any idea about ROI on this?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
What percentage of Agate tokens are reserved for the team?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
How much AGT do we need to run the full mining node ?

I think that you need 50k AGT to be able to run a full node if I am correct.

And how much does it cost to buy 50k AGT?

1 AGT is valued at 0.076 $ so it would be around 3,8k $ for 50k AGT. It will vary depending on when are you buying cos of discounts.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
You are right to have concerns about that, however, the market is rapidly evolving, getting more people on board with crypto and growing, so I believe there is enough room for similar projects to co exist in the same space and have equal success with a similar idea.
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns.

Every coin is there for both options.It depends on an individual what he sees as better way to go.Some coins are bad for day trading, but people still trade and manage to get gains.
Activity: 171

Activity: 137
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round,or maybe from some big partner?

I think it was a private partner. Its a good start.

That's the initial boost any project would welcome. Hope it continues.

The most of it is on the community now.
Activity: 144

Activity: 148
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this project?

There might be some regional requirements as some projects do not release the beta in all regions and you will probably have to go through KYC, but best to wait for someone from the team to reply.

It is quite possie the team will limit beta to only one region as a start but will later on spread it out  a bit.

I kinda hope it will be global beta,but lets wait and see

Maybe it's hard to put on a global beta testing, however I believe it yields much better results.

I do not believe that they will put global BETA testing, as you write it is harder to perform such testing, and most of the information they need can be gather from the selected region.

Yes I think its a likely scenario.
Jump to: