Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 76. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
So from what i saw 50,000 AGT tokens will be needed to run masternode.Will there be option to create public mining pool,so others with less AGT can join and that way earn some tokens?

According to the whitepaper you should be able to do that, so theoretically you could join some public pool with as little as 1 Agate token and earn some through pos.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Agate reached Soft Cap, $2,000,000 raised so far!

https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1043130015318192129

Congratulations to the team,first and most important milestone reached,next one is Hard Cap!Keep up the good work!

This is excellent news that cap is reached so that now you can focus on further development.

The result is very good in such a market, but in order to make a breakthrough about which you dream you need more. It's not even about money, but about the need for a large team with more experience in the financial sphere. And you do not have it if you normally look.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Congratulations to the team,first and most important milestone reached,next one is Hard Cap!Keep up the good work!

This is excellent news that cap is reached so that now you can focus on further development.
Activity: 185
So from what i saw 50,000 AGT tokens will be needed to run masternode.Will there be option to create public mining pool,so others with less AGT can join and that way earn some tokens?

Is that something that is usually done? I dont think Ive heard of it before.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
There were several icos in the last time which promised a mainnet soon after token sale, majority delayed it, some even until today.
Your project looks good, however a working product is almost a must nowadays before token sale as some stated earlier. Personally, I wouldnt buy in any ico which makes only promises while during a public sale after the 2017 ico scams.
Anyway, I will observe your project and progress, wishing you good luck for the public sale.
Activity: 182
Activity: 163
Hey. Tell me please, can people from the USA participate in your ICO? And from which countries can you participate?

Those are great news, congratulations! Things will go mutch easer now.
Activity: 224

Awesome work team,now it should be much easier to continue with project,knowing that you have enough funds to keep developing platform acording to roadmap!

Do you plan team expansion now with soft cap reached?

I would imagine only if the plan on doing and additional development they were, maybe not sure they would have funding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Awesome work team,now it should be much easier to continue with project,knowing that you have enough funds to keep developing platform acording to roadmap!

Do you plan team expansion now with soft cap reached?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 212
Do you plan for Agate blockchain release right from the beginning,or you will migrate there later  on?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.

According to roadmap,Mainnet relase is scheduled for Q1 2019,so that means few months after end of sale we should have fully working platform.I think thats preety good,to have platform going Live only few months after end of ICO.
Activity: 163
There are exist another "PayPal" for crypto. Utrust making similar platform and in the end of this year this must be released. And some other projects developing same. What advantages you have before this projects?

I believe the market is big enough to support multiple similar projects, no need for one to be above the other.

Before any marketing is taken to the limit I think that the platform should be working to its fully extent.

That is true,its much easier to market something if you have fully working product,so im sure Agate is saving the best for after end of sale!

I doubt it will be fully working before sale and if you want the sale to be successful you need a lot of marketing.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 186

Activity: 264
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?

During sale Agate accepts ETH,BTC,LTC,EOS and DASH,so there is no excuse really,everyone can join Cheesy

That is true, basically all most popular crypto currencies are supported, so it should be very convenient for most of the people to join.
I bought my AGT with Litecoin.

Will all those tokens be supported in Agate wallet too?

I think that even more than that will be supported in the future by Agate wallet.

Yes,when it goes Live,Agate multy currency wallet app  will support up to 17 tokens and coins.

Is there maximum number of tokens that can be supported by some wallet?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?

During sale Agate accepts ETH,BTC,LTC,EOS and DASH,so there is no excuse really,everyone can join Cheesy

That is true, basically all most popular crypto currencies are supported, so it should be very convenient for most of the people to join.
I bought my AGT with Litecoin.

Will all those tokens be supported in Agate wallet too?

I think that even more than that will be supported in the future by Agate wallet.

Yes,when it goes Live,Agate multy currency wallet app  will support up to 17 tokens and coins.
Pages:
Jump to: