Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 77. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?

During sale Agate accepts ETH,BTC,LTC,EOS and DASH,so there is no excuse really,everyone can join Cheesy

That is true, basically all most popular crypto currencies are supported, so it should be very convenient for most of the people to join.
I bought my AGT with Litecoin.

Will all those tokens be supported in Agate wallet too?

I think that even more than that will be supported in the future by Agate wallet.

Considering the purpose of the platform, I believe that Agate will accept many different tokens.

Ease of use will be extremely important,so it will be important to acceot as many currencies as possible,to make early adoption easier.

Yes,that is true,so user friendly UI and ability to accept many dufferent cryptocurrencies will be the key for success,as many people are still enw to crypto,and you need them too.

Is there any way we can see what the user interface looks like?

You can download the mobile app and look for yourself Smiley

Yep, app is available on Google play store. It's still in development, but you can download it and see how it looks like Smiley

That is great news. Thank you. Will it be necessary to spend tokens just to access the app?

I think that we can try it for free

Agate application is free of course, so everyone can try it. It wouldn't make much sense to charge for the use as you want as many people as possible to join.
Activity: 252

During sale Agate accepts ETH,BTC,LTC,EOS and DASH,so there is no excuse really,everyone can join Cheesy

That is true, basically all most popular crypto currencies are supported, so it should be very convenient for most of the people to join.

I think that even more than that will be supported in the future by Agate wallet.

Considering the purpose of the platform, I believe that Agate will accept many different tokens.

Ease of use will be extremely important,so it will be important to acceot as many currencies as possible,to make early adoption easier.

Yes,that is true,so user friendly UI and ability to accept many dufferent cryptocurrencies will be the key for success,as many people are still enw to crypto,and you need them too.

Yep, app is available on Google play store. It's still in development, but you can download it and see how it looks like Smiley

That is great news. Thank you. Will it be necessary to spend tokens just to access the app?

I think that we can try it for free
Activity: 154
Few days ago you said soft cap is almost reached,98% to be more exact.Any changes there,is it reached now?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Will people be able to dispute transactions,like on PayPal?
Activity: 224

Activity: 112

Activity: 266

Activity: 182

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 185
What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant,so it should spread really easy!

What makes this possibility of integration easy?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant,so it should spread really easy!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 160
Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.
Activity: 156
Hi, I would like to invest in Agate, what is the current bonus available?

Until the 22nd of September bonus is 15%

So if i join sale tomorrow,its still 15% bonus?Im not sure ill have enough time to go through KYC in order to join and get that bonus.

How long does the KYC procedure last?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
A very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Here is the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

I heared something about special signature campaign, can someone please share more info about that?

I think you can find the answer on the link above.

There are rumours that we might have a chance to participate in a special sig campaign, but we will need to wait for the announcement!

If that is exclusive campaign I don't think that even Junior members won't be able to participate.

If my spider sense is right, on only full members and higher will get a crack at it.
Activity: 96

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Considering Paypal a little strict in their terms, and many freelancer wanted to adopt some other payment bank, Agate looks a promising project on the blockchain technology, also many different people from countries where paypal is not allowed can be benefited with Agate.
Activity: 140
A very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Here is the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

I heared something about special signature campaign, can someone please share more info about that?

There are rumours that we might have a chance to participate in a special sig campaign, but we will need to wait for the announcement!

If that is exclusive campaign I don't think that even Junior members won't be able to participate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Well since you are newbie rank,you wont be able to join any signature campaign anymore,as newbies cant wear sigs.
Pages:
Jump to: