Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 79. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?

During sale Agate accepts ETH,BTC,LTC,EOS and DASH,so there is no excuse really,everyone can join Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What will happen to the unsold tokens?

I would say dollars but that would be it for the time being. And that should be enough for most.
Activity: 163
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Did you receive any feedback from paypal, seeing that you are their crypto competition and all?

I doubt that PayPal contacted Agate,but Paypal CEO often talks about crypto,as expected as his Paypal will soon be obsolete.

Well if im paypal CEO i would also be afraid,as crypto projects like Agate will kick their ass!  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Did you receive any feedback from paypal, seeing that you are their crypto competition and all?

I doubt that PayPal contacted Agate,but Paypal CEO often talks about crypto,as expected as his Paypal will soon be obsolete.
What will be your main source of income,as running AGATE will surely cost money

POS Terminals will be sold, there will be transaction fees and most likely some other streams of revenue.

Will there be a possibility of renting POS terminals with the appropriate fee?

Do we have to pay a mobile app?

That would be weird,and counterprodcutive,as you want everyone to join Agate,and not make some obstacles  like paid app.

today it is more popular to get the money from something else than to have to pay for app. this detters users.

Of course, mobile applications are mostly free today, devs makes money on other things.
Activity: 185

POS Terminals will be sold, there will be transaction fees and most likely some other streams of revenue.

That would be weird,and counterprodcutive,as you want everyone to join Agate,and not make some obstacles  like paid app.

today it is more popular to get the money from something else than to have to pay for app. this detters users.
Activity: 182
Will staking be possible and available for all sums of tokens or only masternode option if you own 50001 AGT?

For full masternode you will need 50001 AGT as you said, but people will be able to stake any amount of AGT normally as with any other project that has staking as an option.

I do wonder about ROI on masternode though, would be nice if someone from the team has some kind of projection to share it.

What is the difference between staking with masternode and without?

Here is the nice article aboiut Agate and staking

https://www.bitcoinnews.ch/8846/proof-of-work-versus-proof-of-stake-why-agate-chose-to-implement-the-latter/

It is an interesting article. How can you manage this? "You can face a problem of distribution in the initial stages" - how is the distribution done?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Will staking be possible and available for all sums of tokens or only masternode option if you own 50001 AGT?

For full masternode you will need 50001 AGT as you said, but people will be able to stake any amount of AGT normally as with any other project that has staking as an option.

I do wonder about ROI on masternode though, would be nice if someone from the team has some kind of projection to share it.

What is the difference between staking with masternode and without?

Here is the nice article aboiut Agate and staking

https://www.bitcoinnews.ch/8846/proof-of-work-versus-proof-of-stake-why-agate-chose-to-implement-the-latter/
Activity: 210

Both mobile apps (user and merchant) are free to use.

Are they available to try out at this moment?
Activity: 39
Seems like they will have the whole package once the development is done. I cant wait to see final product out,anyone knows when we can expect that?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
 What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?I mean,what are you looking in partner,in order to consider it?
Merit: 5

Has anybody tested them? Any reviews out?
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?

1 AGT=0,076 USD(base price) while minimum amount is set at 60 USD,so its really affordable.

Great,thank you,so bonus is still good so im not too late to join the sale and profit Smiley

Its definitely not too late.I personally joined when bonus is 20%,but 15% is almost as good,so better late than never Cheesy

Considering the diverse distribution we can see today in different projects, this is a cleverly set bonus scheme.
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 156

Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: