Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 80. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

Does that mean that now people with junior accounts have become newbies?Or something like that?

Not all of them, only junior member accounts that did not have any merit have been downgraded to newbie accounts.Those that had merit stayed the same.

So does that mean that now we won't get stakes for bounties in which we participated?

I hope not, it would make a lot of people really angry.Imagine some bounties that last 4 months and then cos of this change you get nothing for your work.

I think that those demoted to newbie that were doing signature campaign wont get any tokens.

I hope the devs could find a solution and not disqualify those who have been demoted to newbie. In some coins, they've already adjusted and are not requiring the rank to be qualified.

Not sure why Newbies often get left out of the chance to earn some tokens. More often than not they are the most active members.

On the one hand it understands why Newbies do not have the same rights as senior rankings, but in this case where the huge number of people just degraded I don't know what to think...

Can anyone comment on why this happened? How does it affect bounty?

I guess it will all come down to bounty managers and how they decide to tackle this change.

I think everyone must somehow adapt to the new situation...
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Will the tokens sold in private sale be locked?If yes, how long will be that period?

I am also confused as to why the token is locked, is this a team plan to increase the value of the token or limit the circulation of tokens ?

You have to be very careful with that,if you let too many tokens into supply that are bought with big bonus,u risk big dump,so its better to lock atleast some part of tokens,and to release them gradually.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?

1 AGT=0,076 USD(base price) while minimum amount is set at 60 USD,so its really affordable.

Great,thank you,so bonus is still good so im not too late to join the sale and profit Smiley

Its definitely not too late.I personally joined when bonus is 20%,but 15% is almost as good,so better late than never Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?

the original token price is $ 0.076, however you'll get 15% discount if you participate now.

This discount is 15% no matter how much someone invests,its same for those that invest lets say 60 USD and 6000 USD?

Thats how it goes usually,if you are big investor best is to join during private sale when minimum set is high,but bonus is still good enough to join.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

1 AGT=0,076 USD(base price) while minimum amount is set at 60 USD,so its really affordable.

Great,thank you,so bonus is still good so im not too late to join the sale and profit Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Will staking be possible and available for all sums of tokens or only masternode option if you own 50001 AGT?

For full masternode you will need 50001 AGT as you said, but people will be able to stake any amount of AGT normally as with any other project that has staking as an option.

I do wonder about ROI on masternode though, would be nice if someone from the team has some kind of projection to share it.

What is the difference between staking with masternode and without?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

the original token price is $ 0.076, however you'll get 15% discount if you participate now.

This discount is 15% no matter how much someone invests,its same for those that invest lets say 60 USD and 6000 USD?
copper member
Activity: 196
Will staking be possible and available for all sums of tokens or only masternode option if you own 50001 AGT?

For full masternode you will need 50001 AGT as you said, but people will be able to stake any amount of AGT normally as with any other project that has staking as an option.

I do wonder about ROI on masternode though, would be nice if someone from the team has some kind of projection to share it.

ROI is base on number of transaction on network(blockchain) the more transaction more rewards for token holders.
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 238

Activity: 168
Activity: 117

I think it is impossible to know the ROI at this point in time, you can only check how much you need to invest initially to run full masternode and check if there is anything else that will be needed to run it, maybe some additional expenses beside initial investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will the tokens sold in private sale be locked?If yes, how long will be that period?

I am also confused as to why the token is locked, is this a team plan to increase the value of the token or limit the circulation of tokens ?

It serves to prevent the dumping of the token as soon as it hits the exchange and devaluing it that way.
Activity: 308

Activity: 185

Activity: 247
Activity: 192

This is a good question as these tokens get dumped the most as there are biggest bonuses. Could someone from the team answer this one please.
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Once beta is opened for testing do you plan to award most active participants with Agate tokens?

That is good idea, people will get more involved in the project therefore making stronger community, and we will also get better product.

I agree,its a win-win situation,you can also profit on that,with just a little agate shared to those taht are most active during beta.

It is always best to offer some incentives and you get a lot of feedback that way.

I think most important thing is that by getting community  involved they will start caring about project even more,as they will see that they are important part of Agate.
Activity: 248
Agate (AGT) ICO was added at the listing CryptMix
🇬🇧 English version
🇷🇺 Russian version

Thank you for supporting Agate and spreading the word, this kind of things will help with the sale and getting more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: