Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 81. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Do you have any big partnerships so far?
Activity: 222
Once beta is opened for testing do you plan to award most active participants with Agate tokens?

That is good idea, people will get more involved in the project therefore making stronger community, and we will also get better product.

I agree,its a win-win situation,you can also profit on that,with just a little agate shared to those taht are most active during beta.

It is always best to offer some incentives and you get a lot of feedback that way.
Activity: 166
What will be your main source of income,as running AGATE will surely cost money

POS Terminals will be sold, there will be transaction fees and most likely some other streams of revenue.
Activity: 187
Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

Does that mean that now people with junior accounts have become newbies?Or something like that?

Not all of them, only junior member accounts that did not have any merit have been downgraded to newbie accounts.Those that had merit stayed the same.

So does that mean that now we won't get stakes for bounties in which we participated?

I hope not, it would make a lot of people really angry.Imagine some bounties that last 4 months and then cos of this change you get nothing for your work.

I think that those demoted to newbie that were doing signature campaign wont get any tokens.

I hope the devs could find a solution and not disqualify those who have been demoted to newbie. In some coins, they've already adjusted and are not requiring the rank to be qualified.

Not sure why Newbies often get left out of the chance to earn some tokens. More often than not they are the most active members.

On the one hand it understands why Newbies do not have the same rights as senior rankings, but in this case where the huge number of people just degraded I don't know what to think...

Can anyone comment on why this happened? How does it affect bounty?

I guess it will all come down to bounty managers and how they decide to tackle this change.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The ongoing phase 3 presale less $45,000 until you reach the soft cap. There are still two remaining phase up to October 14 in the presale, I think they will be able to reach the softcap.
Activity: 143
Once beta is opened for testing do you plan to award most active participants with Agate tokens?

That is good idea, people will get more involved in the project therefore making stronger community, and we will also get better product.

I agree,its a win-win situation,you can also profit on that,with just a little agate shared to those taht are most active during beta.

In some ways they should reward all the participants, of course that would depend on the number of people involved...
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
You guys have a big professional team! If you will be able to do something like PayPal,  it would be great!!!  And you will be rich,with us that decided to invest in Agate Smiley
Activity: 50
What will be your main source of income,as running AGATE will surely cost money
Activity: 182
Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

Does that mean that now people with junior accounts have become newbies?Or something like that?

Not all of them, only junior member accounts that did not have any merit have been downgraded to newbie accounts.Those that had merit stayed the same.

So does that mean that now we won't get stakes for bounties in which we participated?

I hope not, it would make a lot of people really angry.Imagine some bounties that last 4 months and then cos of this change you get nothing for your work.

I think that those demoted to newbie that were doing signature campaign wont get any tokens.

I hope the devs could find a solution and not disqualify those who have been demoted to newbie. In some coins, they've already adjusted and are not requiring the rank to be qualified.

Not sure why Newbies often get left out of the chance to earn some tokens. More often than not they are the most active members.

On the one hand it understands why Newbies do not have the same rights as senior rankings, but in this case where the huge number of people just degraded I don't know what to think...

Can anyone comment on why this happened? How does it affect bounty?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When you started developing agate, and how you came up to this idea?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I like crypto

I hope they will reward BETA users in some way.

is it out yet?.
Activity: 266

Many people are not happy with this change, we needs to see how the bounties will react to the new situation...

People usually don't react well to change, especially when it has to do with their money, so I expect a backlash from the community.
Activity: 230

I hope they will reward BETA users in some way.

Many people are not happy with this change, we needs to see how the bounties will react to the new situation...
Activity: 219
Agate (AGT) ICO was added at the listing CryptMix
🇬🇧 English version
🇷🇺 Russian version

Nice, Agate needs all exposure it can get, since sale is on!
Activity: 124

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Activity: 280

What is the status of beta? Is it done internally?
Pages:
Jump to: