Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 82. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Once beta is opened for testing do you plan to award most active participants with Agate tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?
Activity: 196
Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

Does that mean that now people with junior accounts have become newbies?Or something like that?

Not all of them, only junior member accounts that did not have any merit have been downgraded to newbie accounts.Those that had merit stayed the same.

So does that mean that now we won't get stakes for bounties in which we participated?

I hope not, it would make a lot of people really angry.Imagine some bounties that last 4 months and then cos of this change you get nothing for your work.

This sudden decision has irritated many users, did this ever be announced?

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't announced. And even if it was, you can't put it in effect during a bounty campaign that's already been going for some time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

Does that mean that now people with junior accounts have become newbies?Or something like that?

Not all of them, only junior member accounts that did not have any merit have been downgraded to newbie accounts.Those that had merit stayed the same.

So does that mean that now we won't get stakes for bounties in which we participated?

I hope not, it would make a lot of people really angry.Imagine some bounties that last 4 months and then cos of this change you get nothing for your work.

I think that those demoted to newbie that were doing signature campaign wont get any tokens.
Activity: 266

This sudden decision has irritated many users, did this ever be announced?
Activity: 96

Activity: 90

Activity: 193

Activity: 70

Activity: 216

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Cool video issued a short time a go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9D6Y7TdsI

Thanks for sharing this - it's a useful intro video, not too technical and not too long.

Does anybody know if they plan doing a video AMA? I have seen other projects do it to great success.

The AMA would certainly be good in this phase to make some hype around the project.

Can someone share the transcript from last AMA?

I would be grateful for that too, didn't even know that there was AMA.
Activity: 276
I dont know if its been shared earlier,but here is really good article that explains why Agate is better than competition!

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-agate-leverages-ifiat-faster-and-smarter-than-other-blockchains-3e32c8e1dd13

Thank you for sharing that.Competition is fierce,and you really have to properly explain to community what you offer that is better than competition,and this article does exactly that!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I dont know if its been shared earlier,but here is really good article that explains why Agate is better than competition!

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-agate-leverages-ifiat-faster-and-smarter-than-other-blockchains-3e32c8e1dd13
Activity: 137
In case you don't sell all tokens, what will happen with those?
Activity: 264
Do I need to go through KYC to invest?

I don't think you need to got through KYC for smaller investments.

I think that KYC should be mandatory for all investors.
Activity: 62
Paypal. That's bold.
Activity: 252
Can anyone please explain what is iFiat ecosystem exactly, seen it being mentioned on telegram.

Basically a closed loop stable coin, for different currencies to eliminate volatility
https://coinidol.com/agates-ifiat-ecosystem-simplifies-everyday-business-and-crypto-transactions/

Thank you for sharing this, the article clearly explains this issue
Activity: 95
Do I need to go through KYC to invest?

I don't think you need to got through KYC for smaller investments.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?

I think that they would announce something like that,reaching soft cap,as its probably most important goal during any ICO.

Already 98% reached.

Do you plan to prolong the sale in case hard cap is not reached, or as long soft cap is reached you are good, and ready to continue the project?

Project will continue as far as softcap reached, more than that will mainly help on better marketing and adoption.

Congrats on the soft cap in the bag! Now we now we can expect great things for sure! Everything else will be an added bonus to already great project!
Activity: 266
Cool video issued a short time a go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9D6Y7TdsI

Thanks for sharing this - it's a useful intro video, not too technical and not too long.

Does anybody know if they plan doing a video AMA? I have seen other projects do it to great success.

They could handle a lot of doubts and answer a lot of questions asked here in one swoop. 
Pages:
Jump to: