Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 83. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Cool video issued a short time a go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9D6Y7TdsI

Thanks for sharing this - it's a useful intro video, not too technical and not too long.

Does anybody know if they plan doing a video AMA? I have seen other projects do it to great success.
Activity: 224
Activity: 126
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?

I think that they would announce something like that,reaching soft cap,as its probably most important goal during any ICO.

Already 98% reached.

Do you plan to prolong the sale in case hard cap is not reached, or as long soft cap is reached you are good, and ready to continue the project?

Project will continue as far as softcap reached, more than that will mainly help on better marketing and adoption.

Good call, this will reassure people to invest even more knowing that there won't be any delays, since soft cap is basically reached.
copper member
Activity: 196
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?

I think that they would announce something like that,reaching soft cap,as its probably most important goal during any ICO.

Already 98% reached.

Do you plan to prolong the sale in case hard cap is not reached, or as long soft cap is reached you are good, and ready to continue the project?

Project will continue as far as softcap reached, more than that will mainly help on better marketing and adoption.
Activity: 266

Already 98% reached.

98% reached is pretty close to the final goal. Why wouldn't the cap be reached?
Activity: 124

Already 98% reached.

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Are you going to offer bonuses to people for referring other people to use AGATE?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Already 98% reached.

Congratulations on that,so you could reach soft cap maybe even today..

And sale is going on for 2 more months,so plenty of time to reach hard cap,and maybe even market recovers to aditionally help with that.
copper member

Already 98% reached.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What will be the biggest possible bonus during ICO?

There is no bonus, you can get a discount though, but it will decrease as the sale progresses and moves through stages, so best to invest early.

And in what stage of the sale are we now?How long until the public sale start?

Project is in the 2nd stage of presale at the moment and public sale should start somewhere in October if I'm not mistaken.

Yes,public sale will start on October 15th and will last until November 15th.
copper member
Can anyone please explain what is iFiat ecosystem exactly, seen it being mentioned on telegram.

Basically a closed loop stable coin, for different currencies to eliminate volatility
https://coinidol.com/agates-ifiat-ecosystem-simplifies-everyday-business-and-crypto-transactions/
Activity: 266

There is no bonus, you can get a discount though, but it will decrease as the sale progresses and moves through stages, so best to invest early.

Project is in the 2nd stage of presale at the moment and public sale should start somewhere in October if I'm not mistaken.

They are currently in 3rd stage of pre-sale, general sale starts October 15.
Activity: 70
Your ICO was recently reviewed by ICO Beez team and got High rating. Here You can check all information - https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/agate/

If You have any questions regarding Your rating or You want some extra options, feel free to contact us in Telegram or via e-mail: [email protected]

https://i.imgur.com/KbhntZ0.png

Thank you for spreading the word about Agate!! Every help is welcome Cheesy
Activity: 134
Your ICO was recently reviewed by ICO Beez team and got High rating. Here You can check all information - https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/agate/

If You have any questions regarding Your rating or You want some extra options, feel free to contact us in Telegram or via e-mail: [email protected]

Wow since like Agate is very close to reaching soft cap,1,887,610 USd raised so far,so soft cap is matter of day,and after that next goal is hard cap Cheesy

Hard cap would be a huge bonus and that is how I consider it.If it happens - awesome , if it does not - still awesome.Soft cap is the most important to reach so the project can be launched and then you can find more funds along the way.

I agree with what you are saying, but I would be more happy with hard cap  Cheesy  Grin Grin
hope everyone is hoping it can penetrate ICO hard cap, due to wages or salary earned will also be very large, and certainly provides a great advantage. only ICO is optimistic this has advantages that are able to carry it on hard cap.
Activity: 74
Can anyone please explain what is iFiat ecosystem exactly, seen it being mentioned on telegram.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 90

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Activity: 142
Activity: 211

Wow since like Agate is very close to reaching soft cap,1,887,610 USd raised so far,so soft cap is matter of day,and after that next goal is hard cap Cheesy

Hard cap would be a huge bonus and that is how I consider it.If it happens - awesome , if it does not - still awesome.Soft cap is the most important to reach so the project can be launched and then you can find more funds along the way.
Pages:
Jump to: