Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 84. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
Shameless cashgrab, god why did I waste 3 hours reading this thread. 100k tg memebers, yeah, right, and only 400 subs on YT, totally trustworthy.

99998 tg members are fake and the other two real members are part of the AGATE team Cheesy.

I don't use telegram so I'm not bothered by how many members those groups have. I am more interested in the teams other marketing channels and strategy. Do we have some info on those?

I guess those members can be faked, but to be honest, this forum is where it's at, you can use telegram for quick updates and that's it.

As far as I'm concerned, the telegram notifications are most often spam Grin

I agree with you, too many people talking rubbish on Telegram!
Activity: 171
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?

I think that they would announce something like that,reaching soft cap,as its probably most important goal during any ICO.

I believe that until now 1.7 millions have been raised.
Activity: 210
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?
Activity: 219
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?

I think that they would announce something like that,reaching soft cap,as its probably most important goal during any ICO.

Since they already raised 1 million from private investor,they must be close to that,and since there are 2 more months left till end of sale,plenty of time to reach all goals.
Activity: 56
Your ICO was recently reviewed by ICO Beez team and got High rating. Here You can check all information - https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/agate/

If You have any questions regarding Your rating or You want some extra options, feel free to contact us in Telegram or via e-mail: [email protected]

https://i.imgur.com/KbhntZ0.png

Wow since like Agate is very close to reaching soft cap,1,887,610 USd raised so far,so soft cap is matter of day,and after that next goal is hard cap Cheesy
Activity: 252
Your ICO was recently reviewed by ICO Beez team and got High rating. Here You can check all information - https://icobeez.com/ico_listing/agate/

If You have any questions regarding Your rating or You want some extra options, feel free to contact us in Telegram or via e-mail: [email protected]

https://i.imgur.com/KbhntZ0.png

Thank you for sharing. Is this current stats of sale?
Activity: 230
Shameless cashgrab, god why did I waste 3 hours reading this thread. 100k tg memebers, yeah, right, and only 400 subs on YT, totally trustworthy.

99998 tg members are fake and the other two real members are part of the AGATE team Cheesy.

I don't use telegram so I'm not bothered by how many members those groups have. I am more interested in the teams other marketing channels and strategy. Do we have some info on those?

I guess those members can be faked, but to be honest, this forum is where it's at, you can use telegram for quick updates and that's it.

As far as I'm concerned, the telegram notifications are most often spam Grin
Activity: 131

Activity: 182

So you only claim that this is scam is that they have 400 subs on YouTube?Nowadays you can buy 1k YT subs for few dollars,so that doesnt mean anything anymore.I personally dont follow anything on YouTube,i dont need more notifictaions,and im sure there are many like me.
Activity: 266

Activity: 182

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 266
Are you guys planing on adding more video content to your you tube channel?

Or a AMA. That's a great way to handle a lot of questions people have been asking.

AMA is a great idea since sales begin soon.

It would definitely be a good promo opportunity. People would be able to learn a lot more about the project if some questions were answered this way.

AMA is really wanted and it is understandable, it gives us a chance to meet the team and talk to them.

Do you think that there is a chance for a live AMA to happen?

I don't think so. I would be happy with any AMA at all.Live ones have become so rare, really not sure why though... Huh

It is hard to do live ama as teams don't have that much time to sit and talk to us for fun, when things need to be developed, especially during sale periods.

I would not agree with this, think that it's possible to separate a few hours per month for promotion thru AMA.

I agree. Especially if they have dedicated team members for marketing. It is a good way to gain community trust.

Considering how mutch they will gain from AMA it's defenitly worth to have if often.
Activity: 224
Are you guys planing on adding more video content to your you tube channel?

Or a AMA. That's a great way to handle a lot of questions people have been asking.

AMA is a great idea since sales begin soon.

It would definitely be a good promo opportunity. People would be able to learn a lot more about the project if some questions were answered this way.

AMA is really wanted and it is understandable, it gives us a chance to meet the team and talk to them.

Do you think that there is a chance for a live AMA to happen?

I don't think so. I would be happy with any AMA at all.Live ones have become so rare, really not sure why though... Huh

It is hard to do live ama as teams don't have that much time to sit and talk to us for fun, when things need to be developed, especially during sale periods.

I would not agree with this, think that it's possible to separate a few hours per month for promotion thru AMA.

I agree. Especially if they have dedicated team members for marketing. It is a good way to gain community trust.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
this agate ico start soon?

Agate ICO is already on,and going on for some time.It will last until November 15th,but if you want to get possible bonus,join immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Regarding the number of users,whats the expecations for 2019,and how many users you need to be viable,some miniumuma mount of users?
Activity: 247
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

I would also like to know if there is a specific marketing plan for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?
Activity: 160
I see that you plan no discount during public sale. Then I guess its bests to invest as soon as possible, to get best possible bonus!

It is always most beneficial to join asap,and its still not too late to join now and get hefty bonus and therefore profit once on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: