Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 85. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I see that you plan no discount during public sale. Then I guess its bests to invest as soon as possible, to get best possible bonus!
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
What will you do with unsold tokens after the ICO ends?

Most of the projects burn the tokens after the ICO, Agate will do the same.

Some reuse those tokens and don't burn them, but you are right, most project do. It's more transparent that way.
Activity: 166
I hope this is a legit ICO...LETS BURN PAYPAL TO THE GROUND!!!

It is more then legit, check out all the things Agate has already rolled out and we are still in ICO  Cheesy

It will be even more before the ICO ends.Apps and POS terminals already out, clear use cases, what more can you ask.
Activity: 175

It is more then legit, check out all the things Agate has already rolled out and we are still in ICO  Cheesy
Activity: 192
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 152
What is your marketing strategy?I would like to know more about your plans after the ICO is done when it comes to marketing.
Activity: 140
What will you do with unsold tokens after the ICO ends?
Activity: 219
Do you have referral bonus for those that join your sale?
Activity: 131
There are still 7 days remaining from the sale and they almost reach the softcap. The team will definitely do my best from the development and marketing to maximize their sales and reach the softcap so projects can run.

Sale is going on until November 15th ,so actually 2 months left till the end,and plenty of time to even reach hard cap.

I think he got confused abit,as pre sale stage 3 with 15% bonus will last until September 22nd,so 7 days more.But sale goes on of course.
Activity: 41
There are still 7 days remaining from the sale and they almost reach the softcap. The team will definitely do my best from the development and marketing to maximize their sales and reach the softcap so projects can run.

Sale is going on until November 15th ,so actually 2 months left till the end,and plenty of time to even reach hard cap.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Agate is such an ambitious project! It could become the first proper and practical bridge between crypto and fiat!
I'm interested to see how it would work.
Activity: 182
This 1 million that is already raised before,was that from private sale round?

I think it was from private investor.

They mentioned this a while back - it is indeed from a private investor.
Activity: 238
Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

There has been some speculation about this but I don't think anything is confirmed at this stage.

Well that is planed for Q4 2019 so it hasn't need to be confirmed yet.

Can someone explain why a bank licence would even be needed?

Maybe it would provide additional stability and could offer some form of credit payment?
Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

There has been some speculation about this but I don't think anything is confirmed at this stage.

Can someone explain why a bank licence would even be needed?
Hey, everyone!

Activity: 602
this agate ico start soon?

I think it was from private investor.
Activity: 66
Activity: 129
I see that soft cap is set at 2,000,000 USD.Is that reached already,whats the current situation?
Hey, everyone!

Pages:
Jump to: