Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 86. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
There are still 7 days remaining from the sale and they almost reach the softcap. The team will definitely do my best from the development and marketing to maximize their sales and reach the softcap so projects can run.

Maybe they can extend the sale if they need some additional funds.
If I'm understanding well, Agate is essentially a platform which will provide a sort of gateway of liquidity between major assets and dollars. I see there are so many other functions planned, but still didn't get the whole picture.

I believe those other functionalities will have more focus on them when the platform goes live. Then you will find out what they mean for you as a user.
Activity: 76
There are still 7 days remaining from the sale and they almost reach the softcap. The team will definitely do my best from the development and marketing to maximize their sales and reach the softcap so projects can run.
Activity: 264
How do you plan to stop tokens from being dumped on the exchange?Will there be any vesting period?

I am pretty sure that tokens will  be locked for more then a year.

Does that mean team tokens only or the bounty tokens will be locked too?

I think this applies only to team tokens.
Activity: 143
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try?

There is beta? I didn't know that, I would like to try it too Smiley

You can download it and try it out for months already Cheesy

Is there any video that show us how this app works?
Activity: 95
Are you guys planing on adding more video content to your you tube channel?

Or a AMA. That's a great way to handle a lot of questions people have been asking.

AMA is a great idea since sales begin soon.

It would definitely be a good promo opportunity. People would be able to learn a lot more about the project if some questions were answered this way.

AMA is really wanted and it is understandable, it gives us a chance to meet the team and talk to them.

Do you think that there is a chance for a live AMA to happen?

I don't think so. I would be happy with any AMA at all.Live ones have become so rare, really not sure why though... Huh

It is hard to do live ama as teams don't have that much time to sit and talk to us for fun, when things need to be developed, especially during sale periods.
Activity: 193
How do you plan to stop tokens from being dumped on the exchange?Will there be any vesting period?

Why would you lock bonuty tokens? then we would have to wait even longer to get them...

No need to worry there Cheesy  Grin Bounty and airdrop tokens will not be locked  Grin
Activity: 187

Or a AMA. That's a great way to handle a lot of questions people have been asking.

It would definitely be a good promo opportunity. People would be able to learn a lot more about the project if some questions were answered this way.

AMA is really wanted and it is understandable, it gives us a chance to meet the team and talk to them.

I don't think so. I would be happy with any AMA at all.Live ones have become so rare, really not sure why though... Huh
Activity: 70

Why would you lock bonuty tokens? then we would have to wait even longer to get them...
Activity: 74

Activity: 142

Activity: 224

Activity: 96
What are some main features of your wallet?

You will be able to store 17 currencies, stake Agate and most likely it will all be connected to iFIAT Ecosystem too.

When should the wallet be out or in beta?

Pretty soon.

I guess after the sale ends.

Well definitely before the tokens are distributed, and that's right after the sale ends.

When is a TGE planned? wil the tokens be distributed right after ICO?

That is almost standard practice, so I expect it will be right after ICO.
Activity: 216
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try?

You can download it and try it out for months already Cheesy
Activity: 182
What are some main features of your wallet?

You will be able to store 17 currencies, stake Agate and most likely it will all be connected to iFIAT Ecosystem too.

When should the wallet be out or in beta?

Pretty soon.

I guess after the sale ends.

Well definitely before the tokens are distributed, and that's right after the sale ends.

When is a TGE planned? wil the tokens be distributed right after ICO?

Activity: 112
How to join your sale, is there some guide available?
Activity: 126

Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: