Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 88. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I read that KYC is needed for investments bigger than 7500 USD. So for example if I want to invest 12000 USD, can I invest 2 times 6000 USD and that way avoid KYC?

I don't think that it works that way...you probably need KYC for this ammount.
i have missed that kyc requirement, but of cource you can bypass that. using 2(or how many you'd like) accounts with smaller investments.

In essence the demand for KYC is useless then Shocked

It's not useless, it's just not fully developed as a concept to be universaly used.

Why is KYC conditioned by the amount you invest? some projects have KYC even for bounty tokens. What is the difference?

Think that KYC shouldn't be linked with the ammount, just mandatory for all investors.

I think that many investors will like this fact,that they dont have to go through KYC hassle if they want to invest some smaller amount.It might even attract more investors.

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
For me, business it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.

Good time to invest as the market is going through a transition that could benefit smaller projects lie this.
Activity: 5
For me, business it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Activity: 264
I read that KYC is needed for investments bigger than 7500 USD. So for example if I want to invest 12000 USD, can I invest 2 times 6000 USD and that way avoid KYC?

i have missed that kyc requirement, but of cource you can bypass that. using 2(or how many you'd like) accounts with smaller investments.

It's not useless, it's just not fully developed as a concept to be universaly used.

Why is KYC conditioned by the amount you invest? some projects have KYC even for bounty tokens. What is the difference?

Think that KYC shouldn't be linked with the ammount, just mandatory for all investors.
Activity: 126
Good to see project like AGATE that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Yeah, I  feel like the thread in and  of itself tells you everything  you need to know about  the project at hand. The community  is active, there's no  negativity and  stuff, it's all very  nice and wholesome, therefore the  project itself is  great
Activity: 118
Are you already in negotiations with exchanges?

They probably are,but due NDA i doubt they can share any more info about it.Best is to wait and see,and exchanges will come after ICO.
Activity: 210
Agate is such an ambitious project and I like it! It could easily become the first proper and practical bridge between crypto and fiat!
Activity: 154
Are you already in negotiations with exchanges?
Activity: 61
I read before that you are considering accepting credit cards for your sale.Any update in that regard?

Ain't that easy to set up paying via credit cards, so most icos are avoiding that option. And it's easy to get to crypto anyway.
Activity: 280
I read before that you are considering accepting credit cards for your sale.Any update in that regard?

That would certainly help to attract new people,but on the other hand,getting crypto aint complicated,so that shouldnt affect sale much i think,even of credit cards are not sup[poorted.

If you already have some crypto to trade then credit cards should not be a factor in purchasing tokens.
Activity: 34
really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Activity: 44

That would certainly help to attract new people,but on the other hand,getting crypto aint complicated,so that shouldnt affect sale much i think,even of credit cards are not sup[poorted.
Activity: 160
Activity: 182

Well in that case you will have to make few accounts,to be able to avoid KYC.
Activity: 185

Activity: 224

Activity: 142
Can you give me example of real life use case of Agate?

It will be a payment system available on smartphones and POS Terminals so it will be available in wide array of sectors.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
AGATE project team technical ability is good, follow-up should increase market publicity, attract more investors to participate.

Road map execution has been spotless, that tell you a lot about the team and the project!
Pages:
Jump to: