Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 92. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How much return can i expect if i invest in Agate?

Noone can give you a clear statement about the return you should expect. But Agate  offers an tremendous potencial to grow. This expected growth over the next years could also affect the future price of Agate  tokens.

Yeah,its impossible to know now what kind of return u gonna get,but sooner you invest,bigger the bonus,therefore bigger return.

If you truly believe in the project that it will succeed you could definitely get a lot of return on the exchanges.
Activity: 129
Hey guys. I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!

Early bird gets the worm,so yes,those that join now ills surely profit later!
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Noone can give you a clear statement about the return you should expect. But Agate  offers an tremendous potencial to grow. This expected growth over the next years could also affect the future price of Agate  tokens.

Yeah,its impossible to know now what kind of return u gonna get,but sooner you invest,bigger the bonus,therefore bigger return.
Activity: 224
Hey
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Well, they plan to allocate 40% to marketing and PR, but they could change that if they feel ut's needed.

I think that's enough, of course the amount can change if needed.

That is a big amount to go to marketing and PR but I think in the end it will be worth it for them.
Activity: 276

Activity: 219
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please

Transaction fee will be fixed at 0.1 AGT.About the roadmap,you can even find it in the  first post of this thread.
Activity: 56
Activity: 28
Hey,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Hey
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Well, they plan to allocate 40% to marketing and PR, but they could change that if they feel ut's needed.

I think that's enough, of course the amount can change if needed.
Activity: 14
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
copper member
Activity: 51
The cryptocurrencies adoption goes through these projects. The more there will be these solutions, the more the blockchain system will enter people’s everyday’s life. We’re waiting the products’s draft release.
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.

They are using the power and trust that Ethereum has to make sure that people will also trust their implementation of a really good idea. I think it's a smart strategy.
Activity: 14
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 70
Can i be part of Agate without investing any money?
Merit: 5
Hey

Activity: 182
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Most of that info you can find on Agate website,i suggest you start there https://www.agatechain.org
Activity: 230
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

I really cant see  what Agate  has to do with ADA or NEO,completely different projects.

I didn't know that ADA or NEO had some similarities with AGATE Huh Can you share some more info?

They have no similarities whatsoever, completely different projects.He's on some shrooms.

Grin Grin Grin  This made me laugh so hard.

Neo is basicly a Chinese Etherium, same principle.

ADA completely different to Agate to and will try to be all that Etherium is and more.

So none of those have anything will handling volatility and payments.

It is important that we clarified this Grin Thx
Activity: 112
What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.
Activity: 126
Any project describe as a PayPal for cryptocurrency will surely attract the attention of many, i really can't say i have been a fan of PayPal because it has been a turn in the butt especially with limitations to certain countries and their too many restrictions,
I hope AGATE has a better approach to make things more easier and simpler.
Activity: 156
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

As far as I know the user will use the mobile application, the physical POS terminal is for merchants only.

Exactly as it makes sense.Mobile phone is much more user friendly for normal users then a POS terminal Cheesy

So they will need to provide the partners with POS terminal or will another company do that? how does it work?

Merchants will get POS for free or pay for the if they don't buy during the sale I think.

As far as I know POS terminal sholuld be free for merchants, they would only pay some montly fee.

They would need to buy it too initially.That is basicly only cost of POS which is very acceptable.

I think that this will depend on the contract with every individual merchant.
Pages:
Jump to: