Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 90. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
When can we expect token distribution?

Token distribution will happen after end of sale.Thats standard procedure for most ICOs.
Activity: 108
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.

There are plenty of crypto conferences until the end of the year so it is important to participate as much as possible.

everyone can say easily, even though the reality is difficult. attract investors need the right strategy and time. at the time of the roadshow also did not necessarily get investors, but a great initial business process always got results.
Activity: 212
Do you plan to organize AMA,or something similar?It might help since you  have sale going on at the moment.

AMA or eve live Q&A via YouTube would be great i think,people in general like those things.But sale is going on for some time,so maybe we will get it during that period.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Do you plan to organize AMA,or something similar?It might help since you  have sale going on at the moment.
Activity: 112
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Activity: 266
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

There is still time to get on the bandwagon. The project needs enthusiastic users like you!
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.

There are plenty of crypto conferences until the end of the year so it is important to participate as much as possible.

What is the best benefit of participating in those conferences as a project and team? networking between projects or big investors?

At conferences we can look at the same as one type of PR and we know how important marketing is, so they benefit multiple
Activity: 224
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.

There was some rebranding done? I thought the project was called that way from the beginning?

Maybe I'm blind, but I really haven't noticed any changes on logo nor the website... Huh

You are totally right, there was no rebranding of any sorts.Few partnerships did happen and we should be talking about those not phantom rebranding lol
Activity: 95
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.

There was some rebranding done? I thought the project was called that way from the beginning?

Maybe I'm blind, but I really haven't noticed any changes on logo nor the website... Huh
Activity: 220
How come that you choose to develop on Etherium blockchain and not some other option like Stellar or NEO?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

What is the best benefit of participating in those conferences as a project and team? networking between projects or big investors?

Networking surely and meeting new potential investors.
Activity: 238

Activity: 156

Activity: 230
When can we expect tokens listed on the exchange?And are you going for the major ones?

Major  ones are very expensive,even medium sized one would be greta for the beginning,and then with good volume its easy to get on big one.

Does anybody know some of the fees the big ones are charging? If it's really that much than that could be their downfall.

In this table you can easily see the basics info

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_exchanges

As the crypto market expands this will have to be reduced.
When can we expect tokens listed on the exchange?And are you going for the major ones?

Major  ones are very expensive,even medium sized one would be greta for the beginning,and then with good volume its easy to get on big one.

Does anybody know some of the fees the big ones are charging? If it's really that much than that could be their downfall.

In this table you can easily see the basics info

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_exchanges

Activity: 124
Do you offer some kind of incentive for those that already joined your sale,to keep spreading the word about Agate?Something like referral system?

Referral system is good thing to have as it can bring alot of new investors,especially if you give something like 5-10% extra for each person referred.
Activity: 112
Good to see project like AGATE that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 129
I see that maximum contribion is $60,000 USD,except  for accredited investors and strategic partners.

How to become accredited investor,whats the requirement?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you offer some kind of incentive for those that already joined your sale,to keep spreading the word about Agate?Something like referral system?
Pages:
Jump to: