Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 89. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
this very big idea by the purpose and understanding of this idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
AGATE project team technical ability is good, follow-up should increase market publicity, attract more investors to participate.
Activity: 166
One of the most interesting elements of Agate for me is the Agate iFiat Ecosystem. It uses decentralised blockchain technology to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

One more important factor is that it will handle volatility issues and make crypto payments acceptable to merchants by doing that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I read that KYC is needed for investments bigger than 7500 USD. So for example if I want to invest 12000 USD, can I invest 2 times 6000 USD and that way avoid KYC?

I don't think that it works that way...you probably need KYC for this ammount.
i have missed that kyc requirement, but of cource you can bypass that. using 2(or how many you'd like) accounts with smaller investments.
Activity: 266
I read that KYC is needed for investments bigger than 7500 USD. So for example if I want to invest 12000 USD, can I invest 2 times 6000 USD and that way avoid KYC?

I don't think that it works that way...you probably need KYC for this ammount.
Activity: 182
When can we expect token distribution?

Token distribution will happen after end of sale.Thats standard procedure for most ICOs.

I think that is only for tokens from bounty campaign, airdrop and referral. Those that buy AGT during the sale should get them immediately.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree that most projects do lock the tokens for bounty, not tokens purchased in the sale.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
One of the most interesting elements of Agate for me is the Agate iFiat Ecosystem. It uses decentralised blockchain technology to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I learned about AGT, fast transaction speed, low fees and anonymity as the strength of the project in the competition in the cryptographic market. But in order to get the community know about the project, trust and support the project, what way does AGT have a special way of attracting the community?
Activity: 27
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 34
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Activity: 238

Token distribution will happen after end of sale.Thats standard procedure for most ICOs.

I think that is only for tokens from bounty campaign, airdrop and referral. Those that buy AGT during the sale should get them immediately.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I'm not real
So is this token used purely to finance this project?
I fail to see why you need your own blockchain/token to achieve integration you describe.
You can still build your system out but instead of your token, just support existing crypto payments (btc, eth etc...).
Activity: 196
Good night  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!

What? No it would not XD that will only buy you tokens XD
Activity: 50
Hi, fellows!
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

lol! it is a good thing to trust in a project that you must have done your due diligent on but it is not adviceable to put your life savings as well just because you think it will be successful, its always good to apply caution so you don't come back here and cry out loud Grin try to prepare your mind for future uncertainties Cheesy

Exactly this, while Agate is very good project and I invested in it, you have to be careful and do proper due diligence.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hi, fellows!
best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.

lol! it is a good thing to trust in a project that you must have done your due diligent on but it is not adviceable to put your life savings as well just because you think it will be successful, its always good to apply caution so you don't come back here and cry out loud Grin try to prepare your mind for future uncertainties Cheesy
Activity: 154
How you plan to solve crypto volatility, will that be a problem?
Activity: 153

Will those tkens be locked for some reason?

Most likely only team tokens will be locked.

Why is that tokens are distributed only after ICO? can someone elaborate?
Merit: 5

Pages:
Jump to: