Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 93. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
Can you tell me what are you targeted markets?

Agate will surely have a good start in Australia if i'm correct Cheesy

Probably, but the goal is to expand to the whole world as Australia still haven't big crypto market.
Activity: 70
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls

There is a second one that has been opened!  Cheesy

You can join by following this link - https://t.me/agatechain_group2
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
A new website for the business looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.

I wonder what was the reason for rebranding and will it result in some positive changes for the project?

Is it possible that that happened cos' of new partnership?

You mean partnership with Engenesis? Could be one of the reasons.

For all of you who missed it, you can check the new partnership here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9D6Y7TdsI&feature=youtu.be

Great news happy to see things moving and improving.Agate has a really dedicated team and project is progressing slow and steady, following roadmap beautifully.

Agate is truly one of the rare projects that has so much to offer already during the presale phase.You have so much things to test, MVP, few betas open for public, tested products with clear use cases.Kudos to the team indeed.

You are right, if you take a look at this article you can see how AGATE has so much to offer.
A complete User-Merchant-Developer trinity as devs can use agate's api to develop further!

https://www.lowcapcrypto.com/the-user-merchant-developer-trinity-global-e-commerces-biggest-challenge-enter-agate

Ability to integrate with some of the world’s largest E-commerce online store platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento makes Agate quite attractive, plus platform would also allow developers to customise and create their own unique DApp and DAO.
Activity: 96
A new website for the business looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.

I wonder what was the reason for rebranding and will it result in some positive changes for the project?

Great news happy to see things moving and improving.Agate has a really dedicated team and project is progressing slow and steady, following roadmap beautifully.

Agate is truly one of the rare projects that has so much to offer already during the presale phase.You have so much things to test, MVP, few betas open for public, tested products with clear use cases.Kudos to the team indeed.

You are right, if you take a look at this article you can see how AGATE has so much to offer.
A complete User-Merchant-Developer trinity as devs can use agate's api to develop further!

https://www.lowcapcrypto.com/the-user-merchant-developer-trinity-global-e-commerces-biggest-challenge-enter-agate
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 74

Activity: 175

I think that rebranding can change what is now for the better. most likely it was a forced rebranding process, but this is not so bad as it can create something new and interesting to users and get a new evaluation.

I see rebrnding as a positive change especially if a partnership beneficial to the project is one of the reasons behind the decision.Shows that team is flexible and adaptible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I think that rebranding can change what is now for the better. most likely it was a forced rebranding process, but this is not so bad as it can create something new and interesting to users and get a new evaluation.
Activity: 152

Activity: 95
Good morning,
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

YOu can still join bounty campaign it is still active.
Activity: 14
Hello guys! I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 211

Activity: 222

Activity: 224

Activity: 14
Activity: 238
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

You can buy Agate with BTC,ETH,BCH,LTC,DASH and USD,so as you can see ,its easy to join Agate sale,and i suggest you do it asap while you can get 20% bonus.

Till which date is this bonus available?

I think it is until 12th September.

Does after that starts the main sale?

Nope, after that start a new phase of presale with lower bonus.

Does anyone know how much that bonus is going to be in that second presale?

We are currently in pre sale stage 2,where bonus is 20%.Stage 3 starts on September 12th,with 15% bonus available.

It is nice that there is a chance for bonus even in the later stages of presale.
Activity: 308
I am still reading about products mentioned on the website. Everything has strong use case and if are implemented as described and planned is going to be game changing. I will put trust on team why because they are experienced and professionals seeing their introduction. They have long term plans that's why raising money is also expanded over the months period.
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

You can buy Agate with BTC,ETH,BCH,LTC,DASH and USD,so as you can see ,its easy to join Agate sale,and i suggest you do it asap while you can get 20% bonus.

We are currently in pre sale stage 2,where bonus is 20%.Stage 3 starts on September 12th,with 15% bonus available.
Activity: 280

Activity: 66
Whats the total amount of the tokens that will be minted?So i mean tokens that will be for sale,for team,advisors,marketing etc.
Pages:
Jump to: