Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 94. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Hi. With this project we will can buy crypto coins with PayPal, right? And we will can also get PayPal with this if we sell crypto coins? And how much time will ICO run?

You got something wrong here m8

Yep,Agate is just taking some aspects of PayPal and bringing it into crypto world.Agate Provides online payment solutions to its users. It enables its users to transact money through their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards. Make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
Activity: 2
I like the concept of this plan. Well prepared team and idea. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Activity: 53
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

You can buy Agate with BTC,ETH,BCH,LTC,DASH and USD,so as you can see ,its easy to join Agate sale,and i suggest you do it asap while you can get 20% bonus.

Till which date is this bonus available?

I think it is until 12th September.

Does after that starts the main sale?

Nope, after that start a new phase of presale with lower bonus.

How many presale phases there are ? This is quite a long ICO it turns out, hopefully that means we will get more investors.

To be honest i dont think ICO is long,its just that there are more ICO phases,so thats why you might get that impression.
Activity: 221
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this idea. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

You can buy Agate with BTC,ETH,BCH,LTC,DASH and USD,so as you can see ,its easy to join Agate sale,and i suggest you do it asap while you can get 20% bonus.

How many presale phases there are ? This is quite a long ICO it turns out, hopefully that means we will get more investors.
There are 5 stages of phase a presale will end up on the 14th of october, and is currently the prresale phase 2 is in progress. After that they will still be doing a public sale, quite a long time indeed, I hope during the presale will be there are many investors join.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

We still have 3 stages of presale and then the main sale stage comes.From 12th September start phase 3 with 15% discount.
Activity: 70

Activity: 90
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

I really cant see  what Agate  has to do with ADA or NEO,completely different projects.

I didn't know that ADA or NEO had some similarities with AGATE Huh Can you share some more info?

They have no similarities whatsoever, completely different projects.He's on some shrooms.

Grin Grin Grin  This made me laugh so hard.

Neo is basicly a Chinese Etherium, same principle.

ADA completely different to Agate to and will try to be all that Etherium is and more.

So none of those have anything will handling volatility and payments.
Activity: 74

Activity: 216
This is the same token. For me the best choice it’s to buy ada and neo and check who win the first place in this segment of market.

I really cant see  what Agate  has to do with ADA or NEO,completely different projects.

I didn't know that ADA or NEO had some similarities with AGATE Huh Can you share some more info?

They have no similarities whatsoever, completely different projects.He's on some shrooms.
Activity: 140

Activity: 142
Hi. With this project we will can buy crypto coins with PayPal, right? And we will can also get PayPal with this if we sell crypto coins? And how much time will ICO run?

You got something wrong here m8
Activity: 193
Can you tell me what are you targeted markets?

Agate will surely have a good start in Australia if i'm correct Cheesy
Activity: 266
Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings,but you gotta aim high - fingers crossed you guys make it!

I doubt such global success as that of PayPal can be achieved quickly. But maybe in time this project can become a crypto household name so to say.
Activity: 154
Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings,but you gotta aim high - fingers crossed you guys make it!

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 41

Activity: 163

Not really,i suggest you check the whitepaper to get some idea whats this project about .

You can find whiteppaer here https://www.agatechain.org/pdf/WhitePaper/Agate_whitepaper_English.pdf
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

As far as I know the user will use the mobile application, the physical POS terminal is for merchants only.

Exactly as it makes sense.Mobile phone is much more user friendly for normal users then a POS terminal Cheesy

So they will need to provide the partners with POS terminal or will another company do that? how does it work?

Merchants will get POS for free or pay for the if they don't buy during the sale I think.

As far as I know POS terminal sholuld be free for merchants, they would only pay some montly fee.
Pages:
Jump to: