Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 96. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.

Agate is still in ICO stage,so thats the only way to get AGT tokens.Or maybe you can join bounty campaign and get some for free.

When is the public sale announced?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.

Agate is still in ICO stage,so thats the only way to get AGT tokens.Or maybe you can join bounty campaign and get some for free.
Activity: 153
Are there some countries that cant join the sale,or everyone is welcomed?

According to the whitepaper,United States and Singapore cant join the sale.I dont know about China thought,but still market is huge and Agate shouldnt have issues with reaching atleast soft cap
Activity: 66
From what i understand,you plan to eventually have your own blockchain.Are you ready working on that,or you will start with that after end of sale?
Activity: 252
Are there some countries that cant join the sale,or everyone is welcomed?
Activity: 14
I invested in this idea from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Activity: 224
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

As far as I know the user will use the mobile application, the physical POS terminal is for merchants only.

Exactly as it makes sense.Mobile phone is much more user friendly for normal users then a POS terminal Cheesy

So they will need to provide the partners with POS terminal or will another company do that? how does it work?
Activity: 211
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

As far as I know the user will use the mobile application, the physical POS terminal is for merchants only.

Exactly as it makes sense.Mobile phone is much more user friendly for normal users then a POS terminal Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hi im thinking about investing,which currencies do you accept? I presume ETH and BTC, any other currency?
Activity: 126
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on idea.

Since Agate set minium investment at only 60 USD,everyone should be able to join the sale!

I think thats good decision,as this will allow many people to join,and afterall,you need community in order to succeed.If you set minimum atfew ETH,number of people that can join is significantly smaller,so better let everyone to join!
Activity: 156

Activity: 182
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on idea.

Since Agate set minium investment at only 60 USD,everyone should be able to join the sale!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
that would understand if the company and the project have success should look at the team on the actions of the team and on the company's road map after I have read everything in detail I can safely take part the team always moves forward
Are there any partnerships on the horizon? Maybe someone outside the crypto world?

I hope it's important to get companies outside the crypto world Grin

It certainly is! Otherwise, we will be stuck in our own little cosmos and won't be able to venture into other spheres of business.

Expansion will happen, the only question is when Smiley
Activity: 219
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?
Are there any partnerships on the horizon? Maybe someone outside the crypto world?

It certainly is! Otherwise, we will be stuck in our own little cosmos and won't be able to venture into other spheres of business.
Activity: 252

As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

You can stake just using the wallet, nothing else.

Yeah, it's that simple Wink

In crypto nothing is "that simple" XD. I always think there is some prerequisite that will make you want to quit altogether.

Oh, c'mon, it really isn't that hard in crypto Cheesy If you have patience and take care of security.Security make people quit most of the time.

True, people tend to lose a lot of funds for not learning about security.Most important step of going into crypto.

My advice would be to always use 2 factor authentication, wherever it is psssible.

It is not difficult but you need to be patient Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How much money is allocated to legal issues and possible legal complications in future development?

Can you really allocate some specific amount of money for that,i mean shouldnt that depend on the situation?

Well,i think teams mostly allocate some specific amount that can be used just for that purposes,so its kinda in reserve,funds to have just in case,if needed.
Activity: 44
How much money is allocated to legal issues and possible legal complications in future development?

Can you really allocate some specific amount of money for that,i mean shouldnt that depend on the situation?

Pages:
Jump to: