Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 95. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. With this project we will can buy crypto coins with PayPal, right? And we will can also get PayPal with this if we sell crypto coins? And how much time will ICO run?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!

This project might bring in a lot of good things to the crypto world and might increase the general public's perception of crypto.
Activity: 14
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!
Activity: 224
A great and very, very interesting idea! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

Now is the best time to join,and get 20% bonus.You know the saying,early bird gets the worm Wink

Yes, those willing to invest should use this opportunity and get the bonus. Will there be some bonuses in further stages of sale?
Activity: 266
Can you tell me what are you targeted markets?
Activity: 196
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.

This project does make a good case for crypto in general. However it is very hard to attract people to use new things. But I hope that will change soon.

We are still in early phase,but once crypto solves volatility issues,it will go to mainstream.

It can only push through to the mainstream if the projects that use crypto are applicable in everyday life. And with that, the market could become stable.
Activity: 56
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.

This project does make a good case for crypto in general. However it is very hard to attract people to use new things. But I hope that will change soon.

We are still in early phase,but once crypto solves volatility issues,it will go to mainstream.
Activity: 108
Hi  Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the idea? Send me the link pleeeease

I think that you can find most of the info on the website Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
A great and very, very interesting idea! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

Now is the best time to join,and get 20% bonus.You know the saying,early bird gets the worm Wink
Activity: 108
Which currencies are accepted during the sale?

Quite a few Cheesy BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, BCH Cheesy Surely one will fit your needs and wishes Cheesy

Good move by the team,making it possible to invest using all those crypto currencies so people dont have to bother with exchanges.
Activity: 182

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Quite a few Cheesy BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, BCH Cheesy Surely one will fit your needs and wishes Cheesy
Activity: 220
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this project the best, road to mass adoption!

Thank you for supporting Agate, great project with so many solutions to complex issues that have been slowing the progress of crypto and hopefully bringing us closer to mainstream.
Activity: 96
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
What are the benefits and advantages of Agate?

It's hard to write it here. Take a look at the whitepaper and you will see all about benefits and advantages.

One of the benefits will be extremely low transaction fees and also iFiat Ecosystem which will almost remove volatility from equation.
Activity: 28
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

It's hard to write it here. Take a look at the whitepaper and you will see all about benefits and advantages.
Activity: 95
Activity: 187
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?

As far as I know the user will use the mobile application, the physical POS terminal is for merchants only.

Exactly as it makes sense.Mobile phone is much more user friendly for normal users then a POS terminal Cheesy

So they will need to provide the partners with POS terminal or will another company do that? how does it work?

Merchants will get POS for free or pay for the if they don't buy during the sale I think.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it's.

Agate is still in ICO stage,so thats the only way to get AGT tokens.Or maybe you can join bounty campaign and get some for free.

When is the public sale announced?

Public sale starts on October 15th and lasts till November 15th.
Pages:
Jump to: