Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 14. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign ( If any)
Activity: 76
 Are  going to promote you on social media just like talk show or something else . Any camp?
Activity: 84
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Activity: 74
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Activity: 83
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 31
You said that you already have a thousand user in the threat. Can you give us a evidence? thanks
Activity: 35
The concept is rather interesting, when do you plan to launch the application for it?
Activity: 30
The idea of being rewarded for own physical achievements is very interesting. I love that this approach encourages people to perform better!
Activity: 104
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work . keep trying team dev. I hope that you can run a long street.

Activity: 40
 Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen. Have a good day team dev
Activity: 45
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 42
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 31
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only BOLTT tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies? thanks
Activity: 65
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing? Thanks so much
Do u think the price of your token will grow? I see that your idea so good but iam curious because not almost nation in this world can use your service.
Activity: 63
Hi, guys! What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
This project is not well established and known to more people
Is BOLTT already have a clients?
The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole healthcare platform
Activity: 92
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO
Could you talk a little bit about the legal implications for this project?
How is the government viewing ico's in this region? 
Pages:
Jump to: