Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 12. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec t a big success in the near future
Activity: 98
 I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i    will buy  some  BOLTT
Activity: 78
Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter
Activity: 60
 I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 91
 This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team
Activity: 34
 Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Activity: 34
 I still do not understand about the project. Example: when I get sick. What would I do to overcome it?
Activity: 82
 hello team dev. Iam still curious abot the potential of this peoject. Can you make the idea more clear?
Activity: 59
 It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible. I need more information before deciding investing in the project. Thanks
Activity: 81
 Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
Activity: 38
 Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
Activity: 77
I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise.
Please save me a slot in your sign campaign if any. I've only been lurking on Bitcointalk of late, but happy to be active again once the campaign gets under way
Activity: 66
 This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Activity: 63
There are rewards for beginners, dev? E Jr Member? I would like to participate!
Activity: 82
 I don’t see the initial about this project.
Activity: 113
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp for this?
Activity: 86
I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 42
 Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 32
 I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors 
My question is when exactly does the programm start?
Activity: 35
The name itself explains a lot ( BOTLL) I like this name Will be looking forward to it All the best team
Pages:
Jump to: