Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 17. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you want to have some advices
Activity: 81
Anyone knows when BOLTT  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 74
I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
Activity: 92
Awesome project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 103
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 92
 Hello dear administrator of this group of the project BOLTT, Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 84
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 93
hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 70
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 86
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 71
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Activity: 79
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot BOLTT ? Thanks  in advance
Activity: 83
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 90
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team
Activity: 80
it is a good idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development of the ico
Activity: 88
Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor
 anyway don't make this personally it is just some opinion sir, you doing great on social media that was +1 for you and team
Activity: 31
Hi. Great ICO project with good team and a great vision. Will definitely invest ;-)
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Social Health Gamification + Blockchain = Great idea, I hope you have a lot of luck with the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
this project is make me very interested because i always like health project basic.
i will take part in it. thank you team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
There is some social bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: