Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 15. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will
Activity: 41
The designs and layouts are beautiful and the plans are good. I just want to ask if there is already a bounty campaign for this project? Because I really want to join. I hope there will be a good news coming from the devs
Activity: 32
How the influencer program works, i got losted into the concept, looks like they get some people to follow them or use and give feedback related to some product or service or is something different ?
Activity: 29
reading everything and following your site i guess investing with your ico would be a good risk
Activity: 50
This is a promising project!  The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations
Activity: 39
The developments of tools for sales are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
Activity: 51
Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of Health care comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 51
I want to know more abt the team of this project…
Activity: 50
the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
Activity: 70
 just stumpled upon your project and it looks very good and promising.
 Do you need a chinese translator for this thread? There is no official Bounty but I‘ll try it anyway. 
 Best to you!
Activity: 86
Can I apply for sale token from China? This ico is very promising
Activity: 71
One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this. Good luck guys
Activity: 79
How can a coin have a stable monetary value yet be tradable p2p (whatever that means)? Do you have an github link ?. We would like to keep track your work

Activity: 83
 iam from developing countries, how can I use your survice with our condition?
Activity: 90
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 80
I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down
Activity: 2
PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION

Telegram username:dadasuprem
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1316932
Activity: 88
 I worried it will be scam like another project
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
good to be incentivized and rewarded to stay healthy what more could we want? a token that can be mined by performing small healthy activities a truly innovative idea
Activity: 92
 I saw so many noobs are very active and promoting this premine coin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not
Pages:
Jump to: