Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 11. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
where’s  the block explorer dev?  also source code ? I want it
Activity: 86
I love your idea abt the white paper.Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. Keep trying
Activity: 71
Awesome project. Will follow your work and i research abt your token. If this success in ICO , I think it will go further
Activity: 79
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews, recommendations on manufactures, online stores?
Activity: 83
Is it planned to unite BOLTT and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example
Activity: 90
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 80
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Activity: 88
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.
Activity: 92
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Activity: 93
Is BOLTT aiming to become Amazon in crypto world?
Activity: 30
Reviews of products on BOLTT could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 89
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Activity: 31
 Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of BOLTT or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 54
I think BOLTT would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for your state users. This could be resolved but don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the store
Activity: 59
Will you be agreggator of goods or marketplace for them?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on BOLTT. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though
Activity: 121
 Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook?
Activity: 63
 What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show  what the real potential of this. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 62
 this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 52
 hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  BOLTT project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
Pages:
Jump to: