Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]:BolttCoin, Social Health Gamification Platform based on Blockchain. - page 10. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
 Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 63
 I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
 Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
There are many good projects launched since last year related to health. But this only means that health services under blockchain technology is getting a better competition and the market is just to wide so all of these will have no problem becoming big when achieved according to developers plans.
Activity: 51
I think you should try more to promote marketing in  social networks? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter. that just like a scam

Activity: 50
I don’t see the initial about this project cause the Idea of this project seem not reality
Activity: 41
 I'm going to promote you on media . DO you have any camp that I can join? thanks so much team dev
Activity: 70
I want to invest in your ICO and  hope this will create change for everyone but first you need to try more to promote your ico. your should open bounty camp
Activity: 62
 Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Activity: 59
 I wondered why market was going to hell so long… iam don’t have money to invest in ICO
Activity: 70
 Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 81
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good for privatesale. Keep going dev
Activity: 39
 It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 38
 I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down even the coin top falling? How can ICO live?
Activity: 80
 I worried it will be scam like another project. But iam still research

I saw so many noobs are very active and promoting this premine coin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not
Activity: 67
 Are you going to lock currency or currency free to move. This is very important before making any decision to send currency to your website since your ICO is selling in stage. Please confirm
Activity: 69
 I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 73
Which data will be stored on blockchain?
Activity: 77
Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Pages:
Jump to: